BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Beef Broth, Water, Carrots, Cooked Beef, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Celery, Green Beans.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Peas*, Tomato Paste, Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Spice, Parsley*, Soybean Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt)*, Onion Powder.

Dried.

• What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a...4 Answers
Progresso™ Light Beef Pot Roast Soup
  • "This beef pot roast is one of my favorites because it is comfort food and I feel like I am indulging myself but it is super low calorie." in 1 review
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
These is a good, quick soup to make. Good taste, but I alway like to add a little extra salt and/or pepper (although adding the salt defeats the purpose of this being low sodium). There is a decent amount of the beef, and it tastes pretty good. This will fill you up and is pretty healthy.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I keep this soup in my drawer at work for a day where I can't leave for lunch and need something hearty. It is filling and satisfying. Not too salty, and a good sized portion. I would recommend this flavor to others, as it is very tasty
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
This is pretty good. I will say the flavor is bland so I add my own seasonings before i boil or heat it up. It is very hearty and the quality of the meat, veggies, and noodles are great like I said it just lacks flavor. It can be found anywhere really including walmart, dollar general, cvs.
Taylor H.
I used to love Progresso soups until my freshman year of college and that is what I had to eat when the cafeteria was closed and nothing else was open and was forced to eat that. Now, I can't eat or even smell it because it reminds me of desperation.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is an awesome light soup! Very filling without a lot of extra sodium. Its full of chunks of meat and veggies. I love to grab a whole can for lunch when I haven't had time to prepare lunch for the day. I can eat the whole can without feeling guilty!
Kylie L.
I really enjoy this line of soups! They always have a good flavor and don't need to be fixed up. I can eat the whole can guilt free and be full to the next meal. This beef pot roast is one of my favorites because it is comfort food and I feel like I am indulging myself but it is super low calorie.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
This soup is so yummy! I love that the "light" version is still just as yummy as the original. This is also super affordable especially if you can find it on sale.
Sandra C.
I like this beef pot roast soup because its not to heavy its perfect for dinner and you can get 2 servings out of one can. Its also low in calories this a ago to meal for me when I'm dieting not to mention it taste very good and the veggies are cut in to the perfect chunks. yummy yummy yummy
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Progresso light soups are great. They're not as high in sodium, and don't taste as fake as the others. This one in particular is really good, and I'm not a fan of beef.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
I eat this soup no matter if. 'm sick or not. If it's hot or cold outside. The vegetables are always good, the meat is soft enough, and the broth is amazing!
Sam L.
DuBois, PA
What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a grilled cheese. :D

Walmart