BY PROGRESSO

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless.

Wheat Flour Bleached, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Canola Oil, Yeast, Black Pepper, Onion*, Lemon Peel, Sugar, Citric Acid, Spice, Garlic*, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Extractives of Turmeric, Freshness Preserved by Ascorbic Acid.

Dried.

Ashlee B.
I really love the traditional Progresso bread crumbs so I didn't hesitate to give this a try. The panko delivers a light, crisp texture and browns beautifully. The lemon flavor is amazing and adds just the right amount of acid note to the flavor profile of the protein I have coated. Highly Recommend!
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
I love panko! When I use it to bread chicken or other things I try to use a healthy oil to fry it in because it does use up a lot of oil. If you have an air fryer it might be a little bit more healthy. The lemon pepper with the Panko taste very good.
erin m.
This is so yummy and comes in handy for many dishes that i cook for my family whether its chicken or pork. the flavor is great!
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
I buy this to bake my chicken breasts. You definitely taste the lemon pepper and has never burned.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love Panko crumbs and the lemon flavor makes these unique. Great to bread eggplant Parmesan!
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Delicious flavor ! And so convenient for last minute dinner ideas. The lemon and pepper mix it so good but subtle enough you would be over taken with either flavor !
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
What an easy way to make a great meal. I love anything lemon pepper and this was great