BY PROGRESSO #6 in Canned Beans

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hunter J.
These make making stew so easy. Just put it all in a crockpot and leave it until you're ready. Good flavor that's not spicy or over the top and pairs wonderfully with bread and butter. Great for cold winter days
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Used the Progress I Hearty Vegetable stew 18oz pouch for dinner the other night. My kids gobbled it up fast. I was surprised by the ingredients, real vegetables. Filled us up and made our tummies very happy
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Simple solution for a meal. Just heat and serve with some bread and you have a quick, somewhat healthy meal. The only complaint I have is the amount of sodium is higher than I like.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
Good soups on taste--lots of sodium, but as an occasional treat, there's nothing like canned soup, and Progresso has so many flavors and they're all so good. Very filling on their own, so they're perfect for an on-the-go day! Definitely a favorite!
Erika Q.
Progresso is always my favorite to eat after coming in from the cold weather, occasionally even mg husband loves eating this for dinner after a cold day at work.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I bought this and planned to use it with chicken and rice for dinner and was incredibly disappointed. The broth was very thick and incredibly salty; the vegetables seemed ot be in such small pieces that it was hard to justify that this was supposed to be a stew. I wont be buying again.
Lauren M.
I usually like Progresso soups so I thought I would like this as well. I made it and the taste wasn't my favorite. It's a thicker soup basically and I wasn't a fan. I'm sure other people like it but for me personally I didn't.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I must say I am not at all impressed with this it was almost too salty and it tasted very processed not at all fresh I had to water it down just to handle the terrible after taste I would not buy this product again and I feel like it was over priced. I purchased it from my local kroger store
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Progressive beef stew is so great. It is full of vegetables and Chuck full of beef.
The veggies are cooked just right and the broth is very tasty. This is serious soup and I am a soup lover.💖💞 You will be full and happy when you finish.
Tiffany G.
Hancock, MD
My family and I love the Progresso Hearty Vegetable stew , this is our go to dinner when the weather turns cold. It has a great blend of vegetables and beef , the flavor is amazing and it fills you up . I would definitely recommend to others. It's amazing.