BY PROGRESSO #11 in Canned Beans

Warm up with hearty classics such as the Progresso Southwest Style White Chicken Chili with Beans. This soup contains extra-rich flavors, delicious ingredients and the familiar goodness of traditional recipes. Progresso's hearty classic southwest style soup is ready to heat and eat straight from our kitchens to yours. It's wonderful for making quick meals at home or while at work. This soup is made with cuts of all-white meat chicken, Great Northern beans and crushed tomatoes. It also contains no added antibiotics, MSG or artificial flavors and colors.

• Progresso Hearty Classics Southern Style White Chicken Chili with Beans:
  • All white meat chicken
  • Made with cuts of white meat chicken, Great Northern beans and tasty crushed tomatoes
  • No added antibiotics
  • No artificial flavors
  • No colors from artificial sources
  • No MSG added
  • 14 oz pouch of Progresso soup ready to be heated and eaten
  • Can be enjoyed at home or at work

Warnings:

Do not microwave in pouch.

Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Great Northern Beans, Green Sweet Peppers, Tomatillos, Water, Cream, Modified Food Starch, Onions. Contains Less than 2% of: Wheat Flour Bleached, Salt, Chipotle Peppers, Toasted Corn Flour, Cilantro, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Spice, Dried Chili Pepper, Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Dried Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Flavoring.

Directions:

Ready to serve (Do not add water).Stove-top directions: Empty contents into 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.Microwave directions: Empty contents into 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover loosely; microwave on high 2 to 4 minutes or until hot. Loud popping sounds may occur. Let stand 1 minute in microwave.Caution: Hot! Avoid steam! Carefully remove from microwave. Stir well. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.

Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Sooooo good! My comfort food for those cold Michigan days when I just can't seem to get warm enough. Progresso soups are my go to for the best flavor, healthy and great price! My whole family is hooked and I would definitely recommend Progresso soups to my friends and family!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Pretty good not bad I'd say this is perfect for traveling on the go backpacking whatever cuz honestly you could just open it up and eat it right out of the package if you had to. Actually mixed mine into a soup that I made at home, added a chicken breast, some broth and a little bit of spelt berries. Delicious.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
Whenever I'm sick I reach for my favorite can of progression. I love this flavor it's flavorful but not spicy and is so comforting and soothing. It's filling with fiber because of the beans, and is more than easy to prepare.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
If you are looking for restaurant quality soup that you can buy in the grocery store this is a great product! The soup is full of so much flavor and is SO EASY to make
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Love this soups every time I die it's this product it looks like it some more better than anybody that I ever taste the product I would recommend it it's healthy and that is good
DL P.
Saint Paul, MN
Every now and again I try something new. My family lloves chili and chicken chili sounded nice. With the cold weather soups and stews are number 1around our household.
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
This soup tastes wonderful. Tender meat, delicious beans, and spicy seasonings make this a wonderful #WinterTreat. I recommend this on cold winter days and truly, anytime. Perfect for the family and friends. If you're a fan of spices, this is the one of the spices of life!
Allison A.
I really like this one! It's very filling without being too much for a lunch time meal. I bring this to work every once in a while when I do not have time to make myself something to bring to the office, and people say that it looks good to them as well.
Ashley M.
YUM! I just love the taste of this soup. It is so convenient to bring to work for lunch. It is healthy but yet packs enough substance to leave you satisfied as you go about your day. Pair it with a salad and you have a delicious dinner. Perfect for those cold winter nights.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I like to eat this when I am feeling sick and I want to make some quick soup. It taste great and isn't so salty in my opinion. Every persons salt intake is different so keep that in mind. Overall, it's good and love the creaminess of it.