BY PROGRESSO #10 in Canned Beans

Warm up with Hearty Classics. Extra-rich flavors. Delicious vegetables and tender meat. The familiar goodness of homestyle recipes. Our beloved Hearty Classics are ready to heat and eat, straight from our kitchens to yours.

• Product Features
  • Ready to serve
  • No artificial flavors
  • No colors from artificial sources

General Mills

Warnings:

Do not microwave in pouch.

Water, Cooked Andouille Sausage Crumbles with Smoke Flavor Added (Pork, Water, and 2% or less of the following: Garlic, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Phosphates, Rendered Pork Fat, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Seasoned Cooked Beef (Beef, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Seasoning [Salt, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors]), Bacon (Pork Cured with Water, Salt, Super Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Pinto Beans, Onions, Green Sweet Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Dark Red Kidney Beans. Contains less than 2% of: Sugar, Chipotle Peppers, Chili Pepper, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Salt, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Maltodextrin, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dried Vinegar.

Directions:

Ready to serve (do not add water).Stove-top directions: empty contents into 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.Do not microwave in pouch.Microwave directions: empty contents into 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover loosely; microwave on high 2 to 4 minutes or until hot. Loud popping sounds may occur. Let stand 1 minute in microwave. Caution: hot! Avoid steam! Carefully remove from microwave. Stir well. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.

Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love making this for the family and cold night everybody love that and it's better than making homemade because it's a lot easier and quicker and faster I would recommend this to anybody who is pressed for time and on the go
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Gotta love progression soups. Easy, convenient, and delicious! Soups are my go to meal when running low on time. For the price you get a great value. So good. Definitely recommend.
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
First, let me say, I love me some chili! Especially in the Winter. There is only one other brand that I believe is competing with Progresso's chili, nevertheless, this particular product was super delicious and ready made (makes cooking a quick dinner possible). My kids loved it as well. Not only does it have your traditional chili and beans, but it has other little veggies that made it pop! Will buy again.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I'm already a huge fan of Progresso soups, but I really like the flavor of this pork & beef chilli. It has great quality and it's very affordable. I'm not a huge fan of all the sodium it has in most can soups but it still has a wonderful flavor. This soup goes great alone or as a side dish.
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
Our family loves these pouch foods! There easy to store and don't take up much room. We had this pork & beef chili a few nights ago for dinner and it was fabulous. The tastes were great and fresh
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
It was an ok soup, I had to add quite a bit of herbs and spices to help liven it up. Would I buy it again? Maybe..most likely for times I am in a pinch and really need something to eat. I would recommend it to others depending on their tastes
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
i think this is disgusting. I never normally eat anything like this, but in a pinch I grabbed it out of the pantry and was going to give it a try. WHAT A MISTAKE. The smell made me want to vomit alone. Its nasty. Chunky. Dog food. Don't buy this you deserve better than this
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I only wish that this had more pieces of meat. But considering that it's just in a pouch and it's for convenience, it tasted perfectly fine. Very good deal at Target and Safeway, and would probably buy again for a camping trip or cabin trip! Would recommend for convenience!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I grab a bunch of these little premade dinners if I'm running low on money and they get the job done. I'm full, it has flavor. It's nowhere near a home cooked meal or a sustainable diet, but when you're pay check to pay check go for these.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is a different way to make coli and mix up the flavor it's really good and will give your family a change of pace and taste they will enjoy this meal of flavor