Progresso™ Hearty Classics Classic & Bold Tomato Soup with Meatballs & Penne Soup

BY PROGRESSO

Try Progresso Hearty Classics Classic & Bold Tomato Soup with Meatballs & Penne and warm up with Hearty Classics.*NEW_LINE*Featuring extra-rich flavors and delicious ingredients just like the familiar goodness of homestyle recipes. These beloved Hearty Classics are ready to heat and eat, straight from Progresso's kitchens to yours.

Progresso Hearty Classics Classic & Bold Tomato Soup with Meatballs & Penne:

• Diced tomatoes, tasty penne and savory meatballs in a tomato and basil base
  • Hearty tomato soup is ready to serve
  • No artificial flavors and no MSG added
  • U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
  • 14 oz of Progresso soup in every pouch
  • 190 calories per serving

Warnings:

Contains Milk, Wheat, Soy And Egg Ingredients.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Tomatoes, Cooked Meatballs (Pork, Beef, Water, Eggs, Textured Soy Protein [Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color], Romano Cheese [Made from Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Bread Crumbs [Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast], Corn Syrup, Onion, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Spice, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor), Cream, Celery, Red Bell Peppers, Penne Rigate Pasta (Semolina Wheat, Dried Egg Whites). Contains less than 2% of: Sugar, Spice, Wheat Flour Bleached, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Dried Roasted Garlic, Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor.

Directions:

Ready to serve (Do not add water).Stove-top directions: Empty contents into 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.Microwave directions: Empty contents into 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover loosely; microwave on high 2 to 4 minutes or until hot. Loud popping sounds may occur. Let stand 1 minute in microwave. Caution: Hot! Avoid steam! Carefully remove from microwave. Stir well. Promptly refrigerate leftovers.

Nia N.
I found this soup at Dollar Tree this past winter and it was my family’s go-to quick-grab soup option when heading to work or when a meal needed a little something more. It’s a very substantial soup (it feels more like just a bowl of pasta), so it pairs well with an Italian salad to create a very filling meal. One bag is enough for my husband and I to share, but it’s worth noting that- as with most prepared soups- that the sodium levels are high. So be sure to watch out for that. I’m including ingredients and macros, for reference.
Ventura V.
Anaheim, CA
Me gustan todas ...ademas de xer muy rapido y facil de calentar..y el sabor es muy bueno..ademas puedes tu agregarle lo ke tu kieras ..atu gusto
Kourtnay G.
So filling with a good taste not to expensive and very easy to make. Defiantly something worth trying
Jade A.
Soup is my comfort food and I wouldn't be able to have so many delicious choices if it wasn't for progresso soup.
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
I'm in love with Healthy Choice soups by Progresso. They have the perfect balance between healthy and really really good. They are the perfect lunch at work or the perfect go to for a warm me up at home. The flavors are amazing and always super creative.
Holly C.
Saint Peters, MO
I don't generally like soups in a can. They taste funny and I always have to add seasoning because it's always bland. But for something fast or if you have no taste buds, I guess it can be eaten. To be honest, there's a can in my pantry that's been there for about 2 years
Vanessa B.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy these soups they are so good especially when you're sick but even when you're not sick they are stopping very good and tasty and fulling to me as well.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
I did not like this at all!  The flavor was so bland.  It needed some more seasoning.  I bought this from my regular grocery store at a great price.  I would not buy this again.  The meatballs were so blah.  I don't recommend to anyone to eat.  Stick with Chef Boyardee.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
Progresso's tomato soup with penne is amazing! Such a hearty flavor and is a perfect pairing for a grilled cheese sandwich.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Uuuuffff me encantan , soy fanática de esta salsa con albóndigas súper deliciosas tienen un sabor único las pueden comprar