Progresso™ Good Natured Soup Hearty Tomato with Spinach & Roasted Garlic Soup

Soup So DeliciousIt's made with the same simple ingredients as our favorite homemade tomato soup recipe. Diced tomatoes, carrots, spinach, ground beans, and a dash of garlic make our soup rich and hearty. We prepare each of our delicious soups with only non-GMO ingredients—no artificial flavors or preservatives here! We believe nature makes it best, so we're just trying to not mess it up.It's just good natured.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Good Natured Soup Hearty Tomato with Spinach & Roasted Garlic Soup!
Hubbard Lake, MI
It's an okay soup. It isn't the best because of the noodles. But the tomato is good in it
Dartmouth, MA
I sometimes make my own soup but when I get lay I turn to this because it's really yummy
Love love love tomato soup and this one does not disappoint. Will definitely try again.
soups are delicious and my family loves in my house is missing on the table Test it!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?