Progresso™ Good Natured Soup Hearty Lentil with Garden Vegetables Soup

Soup So DeliciousIt's made with the same simple ingredients as our favorite homemade lentil soup recipe. Roasted carrots, onions, green lentils, and ground beans make our soup rich and hearty. We prepare each of our delicious soups with only non-GMO ingredients—no artificial flavors or preservatives here! We believe nature makes it best, so we're just trying to not mess it up.It's just good natured.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Good Natured Soup Hearty Lentil with Garden Vegetables Soup!
Miami Gardens
I love Progresso soups! The Lentil soup with garden vegetables is always tasty. It tastes so good that you think you're eating a freshly prepared soup. I will definitely continue to buy this!
Greenland, NH
Just like homemade! The heartiness of this soup is so satisfying as well as yummy! Fully of chunky vegetables, it's a great healthy and quick meal for the whole family
De Soto, MO
I am crazy for lentil soup, and Progresso hit the nail on the head with theirs.I make my own, but always have a can or two of theirrs on hand for busy nights.
West Valley City
It really makes you full, I love the taste, its a to go to when its cold or I'm sick. It makes me feel a lot better. Eveyonr should try it.
perfect all across the board! cures sickness and fills you up at the same time! taste is always on point and has homemade smell to it!
Haymarket, VA
This is a good but it seems to be lacking some flavor/salt. However, that does not mean you cant spice it up and make it even better.
Muskegon
Not a fan of this type of soup. I found the lentils to be way to hard then I prefer normally. I'm picky When it comes to souls thoug
Hilliard, OH
I like that it comes in a carton instead of a can because it's easier on us elderly people. The flavor is light not heavy in spices.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This taste just like how my grandma makes! And yes ive seen her make it from scratch..wouldnt be surprised if they stole her recipe!
Breaux Bridge, LA
I love a kinds of soup I love how the vegetables melt and sink into the soup it tastes so warm and creamy it just makes me smile

Looking for your answer?