BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the Love of Food Gently simmered with real bones, bright vegetables and aromatic herbs, our premium chicken stock is rich and deeply layered. With any dish you create, our chicken stock adds a savory dimension to bring the flavors of your cooking to life. At Progresso, our kitchens have embraced a vibrant way of living and eating for over 100 years. With heart and passion, we make real foods and classic pantry staples for you to make all your own.

Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Whether you have a cold and need something hot for your throat or tummy or need a great broth for the dinner dish, I have always use Progresso Chicken broth which always on sale at my local grocery store and recommend to fellow cooks like me for great meals!
Heather A.
easley
I use this when I make my own recipe of soup and buy my own separate noodles and ingredients. This chicken stock has a lot of flavor and adding a little pepper is also good as well. I recommend this to others that want something that will taste good and is also affordable!!!
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
The best Chicken Cooking Stock on the market. I always use this when cooking for my family. The flavor and value are excellent. I have never tried another brand of stock that came close to matching Progresso's taste. I will continue to be a faithful customer.
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Always a must to use inside my homemade chicken noodle soup! Simple delicious and a must! If anyone would like an awesome recipe, please comment and I will send it to you! It’s worth the try and you will not regret it!
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
This stuff is not cheap but it is delicious. You can't find it at aby grocery store. I will buy it again for sure. I had to add salt but I really don't mind seasoning my food exactly to my taste.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just know my mom and aunt use this in they recipe when they are making chicken noodle soup. can buy it from most any store like Walmart and publix very affordable
Leet T.
This is my go to if I don't feel like making chicken stock myself. Use it to make rice or as a soup base. Great options for those on the go and you get a lot for the price. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out how I can use all of the stock before it's time to throw it out.
Amber R.
I like progresso because they don't add msg into their soups like the other brands so I'm able to eat it. It's healthy for you and they have a ton of different flavors. The chicken stock is just as good as the other brands but the fact that it's healthy is the best.
I i bougth this for a recipe that need it and i liked it but i found that it have to much oil in it. Maybe is just me but that make my stomach ache and nauseous. I know that when you do home chicken stock it will have a lot of oil in it because it comes frim the chicken but they should sell one with less fat.
Courtney J.
Great chicken stock that's perfect for cooking and adding to your favorite recipes. I love the package. It's easy to open and perfect for storing leftover stock. I highly recommend this product. It's affordable and easy to find in stores.