BY PROGRESSO #85 in Soup & Broth

Our flavorful broths are wonderfully versatile and help you take almost any dish from "This is good", to "When are you making this again!

Chicken Broth, Salt, Sugar, Carrot Puree, Natural Flavor.

Doris W.
I'm always buying this Progresso Chicken Broth. It's great for making Dumplings and cornbread dressing. You can get this at any grocery store. It's very healthy and is delicious in stews. I would recommend buying this.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
The perfect base to any chicken noodle soup or chicken and dumplings is a good chicken broth. If I don't have any homemade chicken broth on hand, I like to keep Progresso Chicken Broth on hand. It also keeps frozen for a little bit if I have some left over.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
I love progresso chicken broth! It makes my homemade
chicken noodle soup taste absolutely amazing! It adds
just the right taste to top off my soup. It is very cheap at Walmart, and it usually goes on sale
If you have not yet tried progressives chicken broth or any of their other soups I highly recommend it
Crystal L.
Mount Holly, NJ
Use this with everything. Chicken, rice, turkey, etc. always gives such an amazing flavor. It has very little calories which is awesome for the flavor it gives off. I use this almost everyday. I would recommend this to anyone that cooks a lot
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Love using this as a base in soup and chicken recipes. Can be used in healthy recipes as well as in heartier meals. Good value for the amount of product you receive. I bought this at Publix.
Emma S.
Cooking with this stuff is the best. I use it in chili, in rice in soup (obviously) its so versatile its great. If you dont have some of this in your kitchen youre doing something wrong
Kelli N.
Canal Fulton, OH
I always use this when I'm cooking. It gives everything I'm cooking a really good rich flavor. The only thing I don't like is the sodium content. It's very affordable and I would recommend this to others
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Progressive is my go to chicken broth. I always have it on hand. I stock up when it is on sale for BOGO. I use it for my chicken salad as well as soups. It is a staple in my kitchen.
Hannah B.
We always get progresso for our soup or broths. We eat recipes that contain chicken broth a lot in the colder months around the holidays. It's very affordable. Also especially if you know your going to be using a lot you can buy it is bulk.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
I find myself buying this over and over again to use for cooking. It is a great tasting broth that adds flavor to anything that calls for chicken broth and the price is very low. I would recommend this to anyone who uses broth while cooking.