BY PROGRESSO #12 in Canned Beans

Liven up your next dinner with this tasty and easy-to-prepare pack of Progresso Smokehouse Chili. This product brings a delicious complete meal to your table in just 5 minutes and 30 seconds. It contains pork and beef chili with beans. To make the 20 oz Progresso chili base recipe more interesting, you can add your favorite ingredients and get creative. Top it with bacon, corn chips and grated cheese to come up with a new family favorite. For some spice, you can also put in sour cream, jalapenos and red onions.

• Pork & Beef Chili with Beans
  • Ready in 5-1/2 Minutes
  • Hearty Two Serving Pouch

Warnings:

Contains soy ingredients.

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Andouille Sausage, Smoke Flavor Added (Pork, Water, And 2% Or Less of The Following: Garlic, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Phosphates, Rendered Pork Fat, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil), Tomatoes, Seasoned Cooked Beef (Beef, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Seasoning [Salt, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors]), Bacon (Pork Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Pinto Beans, Onions, Green Sweet Peppers, Modified Corn Starch, Dark Red Kidney Beans. Contains Less Than 2% of: Sugar, Chipotle Peppers, Chili Pepper, Spice, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dried Vinegar. Contains Soy Ingredients.

Directions:

Stove-Top: Empty contents into 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate leftovers. Microwave: Important: Do not microwave in pouch. Empty contents into 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover; microwave on high 2-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until hot. Loud popping sounds may occur. Let stand 1 minute in microwave. Caution: Bowl will be hot! Avoid steam! Carefully remove from microwave. Stir well. Refrigerate leftovers.

Safe Handling Instructions: Do not microwave in pouch.

Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I wasn’t a big fan of the back to chili from progressive. I felt that it needed a little bit more flavor but then again I’m so used to homemade chili that it would be hard for me to find a canned chili that was actually good compared to what I’m used to
Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
The pork and beef is much less spicier than the White Chicken. And it does give the tongue a nice tingle so the White chicken may not work for you. We like them both...a lot! I just wish we could find it cheaper. The Red Chili is awesome when you add shredded sharp cheese and sour cream...oh boy.... that is good eating! Sams used to sell the white chicken for much less but not lately.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
This is a great meal on nights when you have no time to cook and are always on the run.  The price is very good.  It is very affordable.  I buy these all the time to keep them on hand for those busy nights.  The flavor is delish.  Not too salty and not bland at all.
Heather D.
clyde,NC
family loves this soup!!!! great stuff to feed your family on a cold wintery day very healthy love love love it got it at Walmart and was a very great price. and yes would buy it again over and over
Amelia H.
The soup is pretty good and I recommend it to anybody wanting a nice easy simple meal it is very affordable and great for the whole family the beans in the chili is great and makes me happy for the whole night I recommend
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I was pleasantly surprised to find i actually liked chilli FROM A BAG. Its hearty, flavorful and tastes like home cooking. Itsso easy to prepare, microwave and done.
Dorren M.
Greenwood, IN
My husband stock this in our pantry,he loves the one that is cheesy and creamy,and always ready justwarm it up and ready to eat.very affordable too.my husband eat this almost everyday.
Justin M.
Brandon, MS
It's chilli not the best but it is ok. I add about a cup of chili powder to mine then half a cup of onions and some garlic and it brings it up to an amazing chilli
Casy H.
I prefer this brand of soup over Campbell's "Chunky". I feel like this is healthier. It tastes like real, fresh ingredients are used in this. I am willing to pay a bit more, for better quality soups. I ALWAYS recommend Progresso soups whenever someone is in need of a quick, fast, healthy, filling meal. I love the Chili Smokehouse Pork & Beef Chili with Beans... my favorite!!
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Wow, this is so bad. I don't usually buy pre-made soup anymore, I like to make my own, but I just didn't have time today so I picked this up at the grocery store. I have never had such a bad can of soup. I remember when Progresso was top the line soup for grocery stores, apparently that isn't the case anymore. No one deserves to have to eat this. NO ONE