BY PROGRESSO

Our flavorful broths are wonderfully versatile and help you take almost any dish from "This is good", to "When are you making this again!

Chicken Broth.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor (including thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano and marjoram).

Heather L.
Orange, NJ
I bought this little gem at walmart the other day. I was planning to make chicken and noodles and accidently grabbed this one instead. But i was not disappointed. I was impressed.

It came in a nice box that i could keep in my pantry upon time to use. Once its open they do suggest you refrigerate it. They also have nice recepies on the back of the box also.

I would suggest others to give this a try in their mext meal. It is naturally flavoured with thyme, and rosemary. Which are my two go to ingredients to use wheb throwing together a meal.

The presentation is a 6.
The taste is a 10. Progresso™ Broths Tuscany Chicken Broth
Danielle S.
Scott Township , PA
This is awesome, I've used it for so much and I don't find it very salty or anything like that. It's daily priced for broth although you might find generic brands for cheaper I usually go for this one because like I said not as salty. But you can probably find it in just about any grocery store.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I love this broth. I use it to make a creamy Tuscan chicken with creamy spinach and kale. It has excellent flavor and could be used in many other recipes. I got this at Hannaford and it was reasonably priced. I would recommend this.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my new go to broth for any recipes requiring chicken broth. It has such a great flavor. I think it tastes so much better than regular chicken broth. I could drink it out of a cup it tastes so good! It is fairly reasonable in cost and can be purchased at most grocery chains.
Emily O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love using this chicken broth in homemade chicken noodle soup. It's very affordable, especially if you get it when it's BOGO. I also use it to moisten up my dogs dry food and he loves it. I would definitely recommend this product to friends. I just adds great flavor to soups.
K L.
Probably my favorite broth that is store bought. I use this when I'm out of homemade broth and in a hurry. Very good to change up a classic dish and add more flavor versus regular chicken broth
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Ring ring progreso! Yum! Love this stock, the flavor is impeccable! All inclusive stock with amazing flavor. Often hard to find in store but well worth the search.
Stefanie P.
A great brand when in need of stock/broth. Progresso chicken broth will provide your dishes and soups with a nice flavor. I do tend to add additional seasonings but that is with all broths. The Progresso brands come in various styles such as organic and low sodium and is a decent price. Recommend
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
If you haven't tried this to cook with then you are missing out on the best flavor broth in the grocery store. The seasonings and flavor in this works with almost everything. If I cook canned green beans I drain the juice they came in and cook them in this and the flavor is so great it makes them edible! I cook fresh beans on them as well. Anything that calls for broth, I reach for this if I don't make it myself
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Love using progresso chicken broth to boil my chicken! Yes, I boil chicken and instead of using water I'll use chicken broth to add flavor and I find my chicken to be nice and juicy! Easy for my meal prep