Progresso™ Bread Crumbs Plain uploaded by Latisha M.Progresso™ Bread Crumbs Plain uploaded by April W.

BY PROGRESSO #4 in Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless.

Bread Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Corn And/Or Canola], Water, Salt.
Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast, Honey, Molasses, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Whey, Soy Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Corn Flour, Oat Bran, Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Butter, Dough Conditioners [Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium And/Or Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate], Yeast Nutrients [Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate], Vinegar, Nonfat Milk, Buttermilk, Lactic Acid, Calcium Propionate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives], Sesame Seeds), Oat Flour, Sunflower Seeds, Egg.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Love using these for whenever I’m making fried chicken tenders or chicken parmigiana! These stick very well onto the meat, as long as you use flour and egg. They give such a great flavoring to the food once it’s plated! Great product that I always use!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This is my top shelf pick for breadcrumbs. They dont get crazy soggy to quick. They have no overall flavor added so it is so versatile on typles of dishes it can be used for.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Progresso is a great brand made with quality ingredients. Bread crumbs are so versatile, I live to use them to make my crab cskes/balls, it makes the perfect binder!
Cindy S.
These bread crumbs are good if you don't want any dairy in it. It's plain and perfect for making meatballs or coating chicken. You can also add your own seasonings in it if you want some flavor.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is the best brand I have found for bread crumbs. I usually by the Italian seasoned one and I like to mix in with my burger mixture or when frying up chicken as my base! It is overall delicious the price is great and I would buy again!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these bread crumbs for coating anything to bake. I love the flavor varieties and the crumbs are always fresh. The freshness lasts a long time so I don’t have to use it all super fast. Available at most big chain grocery stores.
Antonella G.
I used these bread crumbs to make a stuffing for acorn squash! It went perfectly together to soak up the juices and bind the ingredients together. They are so good together!!!! Highly recommended.
keren a.
crowley la
I use this when i prepare Italian food or when I make hamburgers and meatball stews. It never fails me. It always bring extra life to my food when I add it in. I highly recommend it.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
The only brand of bread crumbs I will buy. I use these in meatloaf, meatballs, breading, etc. These and the Italian bread crumbs are my go-to items. I've had such good experience with these, I haven't needed to try other brands.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
No joke I got this and the Italian style from the dollar tree!! This is my favorite brand of breadcrumbs. I won't buy any other kind because these always taste the best! my favorite meatloaf is made with these type of breadcrumbs!
Daphne D.
Are these good to use for fried chicken?
Kathy K.
Do you prefer the plain bread crumbs or the italian?

back