Progresso™ Bread Crumbs Plain uploaded by April W.

BY PROGRESSO #4 in Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless.

Bread Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Corn And/Or Canola], Water, Salt.
Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast, Honey, Molasses, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Whey, Soy Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Corn Flour, Oat Bran, Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Butter, Dough Conditioners [Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium And/Or Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate], Yeast Nutrients [Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate], Vinegar, Nonfat Milk, Buttermilk, Lactic Acid, Calcium Propionate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives], Sesame Seeds), Oat Flour, Sunflower Seeds, Egg.

Buy on Target*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These are great in meatloaf, meatballs, fish cakes, etc. I personally don't feel that Progresso are any better than other brands, so if I find something less expensive I buy that. The nice thing about the plain ones is you can add whatever seasoning you'd like.
Cindy S.
These bread crumbs are good if you don't want any dairy in it. It's plain and perfect for making meatballs or coating chicken. You can also add your own seasonings in it if you want some flavor.
Antonella G.
I used these bread crumbs to make a stuffing for acorn squash! It went perfectly together to soak up the juices and bind the ingredients together. They are so good together!!!! Highly recommended.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I use this when i prepare Italian food or when I make hamburgers and meatball stews. It never fails me. It always bring extra life to my food when I add it in. I highly recommend it.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
The only brand of bread crumbs I will buy. I use these in meatloaf, meatballs, breading, etc. These and the Italian bread crumbs are my go-to items. I've had such good experience with these, I haven't needed to try other brands.
April W.
No joke I got this and the Italian style from the dollar tree!! This is my favorite brand of breadcrumbs. I won't buy any other kind because these always taste the best! my favorite meatloaf is made with these type of breadcrumbs!
Stefanie P.
Breadcrumbs are breadcrumbs. Not sure how they can be bad, great or not good. I think they are nice and soft which breadcrumbs should be. Excellent to top dishes with. Will it provide a nice crunchy layer? No, but try spraying the crumbs with oil spray and it does provide a nice crunch. I do recommend.
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
My family have been using this bread crumbs to cook and we all like the texture and the taste that this bread crumbs give to our meals, i totally recommend everyone to use this brand of bread crumbs when prepping meals.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
These are OK. But just that. If a recipe calls for breadcrumbs, I will reach for Panko every time. It has a better texture, and because it has more surface area, when you bread things, they get crispier.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Go-to for the best chicken parm - even better than the original breadcrumbs is their Italian - a little added extra flavor. Hoping they come out with gluten free soon!
Daphne D.
Are these good to use for fried chicken?
Kathy K.
Do you prefer the plain bread crumbs or the italian?