BY PROGRESSO #2 in Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless.

Bread Crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [soybean and/or cottonseed and/or corn and/or canola], water, salt.

2% or less of the following: yeast, honey, molasses, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners [mono-and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate], yeast nutrients [ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate], vinegar, nonfat milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], sesame seeds, egg, sunflower seeds), Oat Flour, Salt, Dried. Parsley, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Target*
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are the breadcrumbs that my gamily always uses, we love the slight flavor and the great crunch that they provide our breaded/crispy dishes. They can get a bit messy but then again so do pretty much all breadcrumbs, these though are finely ground and not big or chunky like some can be. These are also for sure the right price for me! Recommended 👍
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs, get for chicken cutlets or making meatballs. It already comes in just enough seasoning that I do not need to add my own.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Progresso Italian style bread crumbs - the spices added to the bread crumbs add such a great pop of flavor to meatballs, meatloaf, etc. I love having bread crumbs on-hand and don't mess with making my own because these are so good and easy.
Noura I.
I love this product. I use it in meatball, in burgers and in battering chicken and meat. It is really good nd it has a good selection of spices and ingredients so it gives you the most for a great taste.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love making my chicken cutlets with the progresso Italian style! Makes me hungry writing about it. This brand is so convenient as well you can find it anywhere! I noticed the actual bread crumbs aren't thick and chunky but fine and thin when you put them over top of whatever meat you are using !
Cheyanne T.
I use these breadcrumbs for my meatball recipe. It helps to give them so much more flavor! I used to use plain breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning, but I like using these so much more! Everyone in my family definitely prefers these breadcrumbs over plain. These are very affordable as well!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
The product offers coupons a lot making an average price even more affordable. I used these often when making porkchops or chicken. The container is a good size enough for more than one meal. I would buy again, as this product is usually always in my cabinet.
Savannah H.
This is my go-to when I need bread crumbs. Such a great flavor and easy to use. I love using this products for meatballs or for some coated chicken! I always try to get it on sale, but for the price it isn't too bad.
Mk J.
Use these bread crumbs on my pork chops with Parmesan mixed in! Makes a crunchy delicious crust that I can't find with any other crumbs. The Italian seasonings are so perfect! Makes for an easy meal prep and a happy family!
Kristen S.
These are my go to bread crumbs anytime I'm making homemade meatballs or chicken parmesan. High quality ingredients and big flavor! Love cooking with a brand I know and trust will make my dishes turn out great!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
What kinds of meals do you make with breadcrumbs?
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
What are bread crumbs used for ?
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Is this good for green bean casserole
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Any ideas on how to use this for thanksgiving dinner?