BY PROGRESSO #1 in Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs add crispy, delicious, crunch that dishes are just better with and the possibilities are virtually endless.

Bread Crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [soybean and/or cottonseed and/or corn and/or canola], water, salt.

Contains:

2% or less of the following: yeast, honey, molasses, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners [mono-and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate], yeast nutrients [ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate], vinegar, nonfat milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], sesame seeds, egg, sunflower seeds), Oat Flour, Salt, Dried. Parsley, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic, Natural Flavor.

Alex S.
These are a staple in my family’s pantry. We always use these for making chicken parm, stuffed eggplants, and stuffed mushrooms. The texture of the bread crumbs is very nice. They’re flavored in a way that goes great with a variety of dishes. They fry up nicely to create a good crunchy exterior.

These are affordable and delicious! Recommended!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Of course this is my go to for any Italian meals ehich needs breadcrumbs. Great value for a great price and always the quality has surpassed store brands in quality and flavor. It has the perfect amount of Italian herbs. This is my go to for chicken parm and meatballs!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are the breadcrumbs that my family always uses, we love the slight flavor and the great crunch that they provide our breaded/crispy dishes. They can get a bit messy but then again so do pretty much all breadcrumbs, these though are finely ground and not big or chunky like some can be. These are also for sure the right price for me! Recommended 👍
Sheila N.
I love it. I use it in several of my cooking recipes, but especially in meatballs and vegetables. It adds flavor and delicious crunch. The Progresso Bread Crumbs Italian Style never miss in my kitchen.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love Progresso Italian style bread crumbs - the spices added to the bread crumbs add such a great pop of flavor to meatballs, meatloaf, etc. I love having bread crumbs on-hand and don't mess with making my own because these are so good and easy.
Teresita G.
San Jose
This is used to make one of my favorite meals 😍 Breaded chicken ! This stuff is bomb and way better than just making the breading yourself ! It has seasoning. That compliment the chicken well! It always builds up really Crispy and delicious 😋
Noura I.
I love this product. I use it in meatball, in burgers and in battering chicken and meat. It is really good nd it has a good selection of spices and ingredients so it gives you the most for a great taste.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs, get for chicken cutlets or making meatballs. It already comes in just enough seasoning that I do not need to add my own.
Cheyanne T.
I use these breadcrumbs for my meatball recipe. It helps to give them so much more flavor! I used to use plain breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning, but I like using these so much more! Everyone in my family definitely prefers these breadcrumbs over plain. These are very affordable as well!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
The product offers coupons a lot making an average price even more affordable. I used these often when making porkchops or chicken. The container is a good size enough for more than one meal. I would buy again, as this product is usually always in my cabinet.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
What kinds of meals do you make with breadcrumbs?
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
What are bread crumbs used for ?
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Is this good for green bean casserole
Keerthi B.
Puttur
Is it tasty and how can you make breakfast with it?
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Any ideas on how to use this for thanksgiving dinner?