BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Premium soup brewed perfect, every time.•No mess, no boil over, no measuring•Convenient for home or work•Delicious soup ready in minutes•A savory blend of Southwestern-style spices, creamy white beans and corn

Athena F.
Irvine, CA
In college I had these during a study session in my door room. It's easy and affordable, though it's not filling to become a dinner. And I found these at a local grocery store, in the same aisle as canned food/soups. It's just east to heat up and eat. And having a college girl budget, these have saved me during my munchie moods.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I love how convenient and easy this soup is to make. I will definitely be purchasing again and again in the future. My boyfriend loves the flavor and the different options. Would definitely recommend to others.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
I love the bistro cups because they are great in size and amount for taking to school/work with me. U'm able to fill up my tummy with heathy choices at a very nice price.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I saw these Progresso K-Cups and thought they would be good (I like Progresso canned soups). Tried the Southwestern-Style Creamy White Bean & Corn, and it was very, very bad. The instructions state to wait 1 minute after cooking. It's not long enough: even after 5 minutes there are hard chunks still in the soup. The consistency is like mushy cardboard, and the flavor is not far removed. Will not ever purchase this again
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love soup in the warmer months and this is by far one of my favorites. The taste is amazing and the price is great. I will definitely continue to purchase this product in the future. I recommend trying this White Bean & Corn Soup Mix to anyone looking for a great soup mix.
Sarah M.
I don't like this very much. The flavors just aren't for me. It's not very expensive and you can find it a lot of places but the brand has so many other good options that I think are so much better ...
This item was not my favorite. I have no words to describe my feelings.........I am not a meat eater and find products to substitute and this was one I tried...not my favorite
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I wasn't really a fan. They were way too salty so I didn't eat much of it. They were also overpriced for what they are. Not something I would recommend to another.
Danelix R.
Jersey City, NJ
I can tell you that it is creamy and absolutely delicious! This is so thick and yummy for an instant soup, not to mention the awesome flavor! I will soon be trying some of the other flavors.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I love this soup because when I'm sick I like something that is going to taste good and help me feel better. I love this taste because this one is really good