Progresso™ Bistro Cups Broccoli & Cheese Soup Mix uploaded by Bee R.

BY PROGRESSO #85 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Premium soup brewed perfect, every time.•No mess, no boil over, no measuring•Convenient for home or work.•Delicious soup ready in minutes•Broccoli and a trio of cheeses

Haley C.
Wynne, AR
I absolutely love this product! I've always been a fan of soup anytime of year, and with this it's easy as pie. Running a busy life gets very hectic at times, but in the small gaps of free time I have I love to sit down and enjoy this soup! It is so creamy and soothing. On top of that it's light enough to enjoy alongside a panini or spud!
tay f.
Flint, MI
These are very tasty! Obviously homemade anything is better, but I really do enjoy these when I don’t have the time and need something to eat at the moment! I don’t reach for these often just because I have lots of other food, but I do LOVE this soup.
Hannah M.
Normally, I would turn to another brand over this one. However, when I do eat this soup, I wonder why I don't but it more often. It is lower is calories than many foods, and it a sort of comport food that warms the soul.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Great taste! The sodium levels in soup are ridiculously high though, and I try to eat a low sodium diet. This is great if you need a quick meal for a couple people though!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I was definitely not a fan of this. I had a coupon and got it for free so I figured I would give it a try. It's very watery and pretty flavorless. I might try one of the other flavors but I'm kind of scared to!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I love these soups for when I'm feeling lazy. They are fast, easy, and don't require that you bring any real dishes with you whether you're going to work/sxhool/ etc. I'll eat these once or twice a week in the winter , I would recommend to anyone looking for convenient lunches.
Kristin S.
Largo, FL
I absolutely love Progressive it's like food in a can like a whole meal they make everything in and then you eat it and it's like a whole milk if I have the sides and it has everything else and it.
Alfredo R.
Springfield, MA
These were alright. I've had found some broccoli and cheddar soup at BJ's from a different brand better than these. But these were good while it lasted. I don't buy them that often though. Canned soups are not always that's good.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
How cool just bought more today. This super good it taste super homemade it nice creamy and very good. It's perfect meal on the go or even a perfect dinner with you're favourite sandwich and Bon appeti
Soupy M.
I love these little cups of soup. This taste amazing. The flavor is great. It is very flavorful. I bought it at Publix. This is my all-time favorite soup. I love the flavor. I would definitely recommend this product to others.