Progresso™ Artisan Soup Hearty Pasta E Fagioli

Progresso™ Artisan Hearty Pasta E Fagioli Soup.

New!

Quality foods.

Pasta & bean medley with meatballs.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 17284.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Artisan Soup Hearty Pasta E Fagioli!
How would you rate this product?
All of theRogers so soups are fairly tasty. The low calorie ones are good too. We keep them for light meals or rainy cold days. We buy it all the time and will continue to do so. Very affordable price point. We buy them in bulk when the store puts them on sale.
Springfield, MA
could not believe how close and almost as good as olive garden this soup was!, super easy directions to heat up. Very affordable not very costly. Pair it with some garlic breadsticks and it is a must have.
New Orleans
This soup is pretty good, not my favorite, but I will show this one some love bc it did its thing. All I can say is it just needed some extra love from the spice cabinet
Tellico Plns, TN
For nights when you don't feel like making homemade fagioli, this is absolutely delicious. It's not often canned soup is as good as the real deal but this is.
Waxhaw , NC
MMMMM! Cold day, light a fire, curl up with book and this soup! It is hearty enough to make you not hungry but so light it doesn't make you feel super full!
Hollister, CA
I love progresso's soup!it it tastes so good and the soup is actually a lot healthier then other brands! Almost reminds me of Olive Garden
Clinton Township, MI
This is a great soup, love to keep these in stock for cold winter nights when we are in a hurry hot soup and a sandwich. I would buy again
Chino, CA
My kid loves this, usually I would buy this brand since this what she favors the most. Just about any store I go to i am able to find this.
Favorite soup by this brand. I would recommend this but add your own seasonings to spice it up a bit. Good value for the price!
Johnsonville, SC
They really bring out soup in a good way. The best thing I love about Progresso. Good flavor, good quality. Top products

Looking for your answer?