Progresso™ Artisan Soup Hearty Pasta E Fagioli

Progresso™ Artisan Hearty Pasta E Fagioli Soup.

New!

Quality foods.

Pasta & bean medley with meatballs.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 17284.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Artisan Soup Hearty Pasta E Fagioli!
How would you rate this product?
Warm and savory, the Progresso Artisan Soup in Hearty Pasta E Fagioli is a nice option of soups to have in your pantry. When you don't have time to cook, simmering a pot of this soup is a great alternative for you and your family. It's also nice to know that the ingredients are well considered and that it is low in calories.
Wahiawa , HI
My grand loves these!! I used to eat them all the time they taste so fresh and it's good for your health. The beans are a great replacement of meats. I suggest you check these out perfect for on the go days.
Vilonia, AR
Another favorite alongside the healthy choice soups you really cannot compete with the two they are both so yummy but this soup in particular has pasta and that alone makes it a yummy hearty choice. Love it.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I tried Progresso Heart Healthy Soup Savory Chicken and Wild rice but I did not like it. It sounded good but was very salty and this concerns me. I bought this in my local grocery store and I would not buy this again.
Fasta E Fagiloi is one of my favorites because it is an extremely hearty soup jam packed with lots of flavor. It's the perfect winter time soup. I was excited to see this type of soup in stores, but it wasn't all that amazing. It was decent at best, its much better when you go to an authentic italian restaurant.
Dallas, TX
I wasn't sure I was going to like this at first, but it turned out to be delicious, this simple soup is easy to make and its very creamy, it has the perfect amount of flavor, and it's perfect for the upcoming cold months.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy this soup when I go out to eat, most of all. I love it when I come in after a cold day. I love pasta, especially in soup. This tastes just as good as my Italian friends' grandmothers recipes. Thank you for helping keep my insides warm on a cold day.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup!! It has a terrific spice flavor that's really warming on a cold day. The meatball pasta are filling too. This soup is my favorite from all of their flavors.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love these soups. I do wish that there would be more light choices. The flavor is on point the right spices. A potatoe soup without bacon in the light version. I will buy this product forever or until I can't go to the store by myself lol. I do recommend the soups to others.
Prairieville, LA
Tastes like my first husband who was Sicialian used to make it. Just sprinkle on a little parmesean cheese on top and its amazing! My favorite soup from the grocery store.

Looking for your answer?