BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Progresso® Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 0% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g Sugars.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-17284.

Tricia M.
Love this soup! Very flavorful and full of spices, and you can see what you are eating. I usually eat the whole serving in one sitting. Price wise, this is more expensive than some, but worth it, and still cheaper than ordering out. Just right after a long day of work.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I really wish I could have liked this. It sounded delicious. My children loved it though. So that's great. They sucked it down like they hadn't eaten in a week and asked for more like they were Oliver.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I didn't think I'd like this because it is tomato based but man....let me tell you. IT. WAS. DELICIOUS. This is one of my go to soups during the cold winter months.
Katarina G.
This soups is perfect for a slow night in warms you up and has great ingredients. I enjoy a bit of heat to mine so I added some chili flakes and then it was perfect!
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
I love chicken and dumpling soup, and when I saw this tomato one from Progresso I had to try it! Let me tell you, this soup is amazing! It's so creamy and rich, the dumplings are the perfect consistency, and it tastes like it was homemade
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN
when ever i feel a little down i can always feel better when i sit down with a big bowl this product i feel so much warmer and know they make soups healthy for you i love this product along with all their products if your looking for a great bowl of soaps id try this
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
This soup tastes so good! I actually like it better than some of the soups that I have purchased from restaurants. The dumplings are delicious. I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
This is a different twist on chicken and dumplings. I tried this and did not like it. If you are a fan of tomato you would love it. Good price, just wrong taste for me.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
One of my favorite soups! Always a go to when it is starting to get cold outside! It is delicious! Just the right mixture of chicken and dumplings in the soup.
Lisa S.
anderson,ca
Bought this last romw I went grocrey shopping and it was delious a defiantly different taste compared to normal chicken and dumplinga but its a good different