Progresso™ Artisan Masala Curry Butternut Squash Soup

Progresso® Artisan Masala Curry Butternut Squash Soup.
New!
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
160 calories.
6g sat fat, 29% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
8g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Artisan Masala Curry Butternut Squash Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Nixa, MO
This is my absolute favorite! The taste and texture is definitely not for everyone, very thick and creamy. I cook mine a bit long also, the thicker the better. It's sweet & delicious. Feels like fall.
Pinellas Park, FL
This was a great soup. I loved how rich and creamy it was. The flavor was unique and I really enjoyed the curry in it. You can add chicken to it and serve it over rice too.
Baton Rouge, LA
OMGsh I live for Butternut Squash soup. Ever since I tried this at Whole Foods, I've been in love with it. It's so creamy, rich and smooth. This is my favorite soup that I look forward to when the months get cooler & colder. It's really good with crackers or toast.
sanford, FL
This soup is the perfect marriage of sweet and spicy. It is also a vegan option which is a nice bonus. I enjoy it with naan or crackers. It tastes rich and creamy.
Louisville, KY
I did not enjoy this soup. Squash soup is normally one of my favorite soups, but this one is not good at all. There is no seasoning. I needed to add salt.
Loved this. Absolutely creamy and tasty. It goes well with a little sour cream. Or even, a little cinnamon sugar. If you want more of a sweet than savory.
Temple, TX
I tried this on a cold winter night and was so happy I did it's not too sweet like other butternut squash recipes I've had and it wasn't watery either.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love butter not squash soup it's so creamy and simple and flavorful. By far one of my favorite soups from Progresso all of them are amazing though!!
WILSON, NC
This soup was really different, and I ended up looking it a lot . The spices add a wonderful taste to the soup and I have purchased this a few times.
Laughlin, NV
This was a yummy base for the store I made. Everyone ate it up,with almost no leftovers or a bowl for,mom I will definitely be try I,g this also

Looking for your answer?