BY PROGRESSO #82 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Journey Continues...In 1925, Giuseppe Uddo joined with his cousins in the Taormina family to create Progresso with one purpose--to bring a passion for quality and ingredients to America's Italian neighborhoods. For over 75 years, Progresso has stood for the highest standards of quality, celebrating authentic taste and rediscovering old world recipes. Today, we continue the Uddo-Taormina family vision with Artisan Soups. Our recipes are inspired by this rich tradition with carefully selected ingredients--ripe tomatoes and red peppers roasted to bring out their natural flavor. Taste what Progresso stands for.

Angie S.
Selden, NY
I love all the prgresso soups, so tasty esp in the cold winter months. Just warm your body up. Great taste and very affordable. Sometimes I pour over rice and add veg for dinner. A hearty meal in a can, highly recommend. eat with crackers or alone either way it's the best.
Merceades S.
I'm not really sure how to review this correctly beside it did its job pretty well. i got it on sale at Publix for BOGO and saved some money and ate it for lunch every day. they do have some delicious option. This bell pepper and Parmesan soup really warmed me up this winter
LaTese W.
This soup is very rich and tasteful! I thought I wouldn't like it because of the cheese in it but thats wat really made the soup.if u havent tried it u must do asap!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
this soup is not only very tasty but filling. Depending on where you purchase it, out can be on sale which is always a bonus. So many tasty flavors to chose from.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
I will be completely honest, I do not like Progresso's "Creamy" soups. They do not heat up well in my opinion. Their other soups are great, and I keep a large stock of them. I think it is just they are trying to can something that doesn't handle packaging well. Overall- Progresso is great, creamy soups not so much.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love this soup so much, the flavors go quite well with each other and I usually eat it once in a while since I am not a huge fan of soup. And it smells amazing. The best place for me to buy I find is at Target. I would definitely recommend.
Angie C.
Kissimmee , FL
I love love love this one of my fav soups it taste amazing it is healthy filled with veggies and the value is so good I love it, it's creamy and hearty with meat I would deff recommend this soup to others
Monica L.
Patterson, LA
The Creamy Roasted Chicken with Bell Peppers and Parmesan is pretty flavorful. I do add a little pepper to spice it up some. It is not very healthy but it is delicious. I may eat this soup twice a month and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to warm up on a cold night.
Amber K.
Love this soup: its creamy, delicious, very fulfilling. Has chicken and bell peppers and Parmesan cheese.
Very delicious. One of my favs. Super easy to follow the directions and make.
Lubianca R.
The taste is good and I would most definitely buy this product again. You can taste that it is a better option then the other brands. I have only eaten this once but I would buy again.