GroceryPantryProgresso
Progresso Artisan Creamy Potato with Sausage & Kale Soup

Progresso™ Artisan Creamy Potato with Sausage & Kale Soup

Progresso® Artisan Creamy Potato With Sausage & Kale Soup.
New!
Quality foods.
Per 1 cup serving.
260 calories.
6g sat fat, 30% DV.
690mg sodium, 29% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 17284.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso™ Artisan Creamy Potato with Sausage & Kale Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Ferne M.
Delicious soup. It has a very subtle kale taste and the sausage is so good. It has little bits of potato and sausage. I get it at Target and it's really cheap. It is one of the healthier soups too. It has low sodium but a full flavor. I'll heat it up at work and have a salad with it
Marisol  T.
Progresso makes good soups. I prefer creamy soup so I gave this one a try. Tastes good. Not enough sausage but I would buy again.
Veronica F.
This soup is phenomenal! Everyone is my families favorite! We eat it at least once a week and thats pretty frequent considering in sunny and HOT Miami!
member-80ed94987
I love this Progresso creamy potato soup! My go to item when I go to the grocery store.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
This is the most delicious Progresso soup I've ever eaten I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to be healthy but also have something very delicious to eat. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
This is a really great, easy, cheap meal if youre in a hurry. Even better on a cold rainy day or if youre sick.
Christina H.
Cant go through winter without progresso delicious creamy product wish i could afford to eat it daily...
Christina R.
Defiance, OH
I've always wanted to try this kind, but haven't yet. I always get the Italian style wedding soup, which is one of the best
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
Its the best soup of progresso. I love it. Its healthy but not fresh. I definitely recommend this product. Its easy to make it. Excellent for those lazy days. Its inexpensive but good. You have to buy it.
Alina Y.
Binghamton , NY
I'm a cook so I don't normally go for pre made soups . This one didn't taste as preserved as others I've tried and it tasted good for being a pre made soup.

Looking for your answer?