BY PROGRESSO #100 in Soup & Broth

Buy on Target*
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Grosse Pointe, MI
A classic comfort food from Progresso great for the winter time. Great for lunch or dinner
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Yes!!! Actually had some today😂. It was nippy out so it was great to struggle up with a big bowl of soup, I brought several cans and would buy again!!! The kids love it also.. a must have soup!!!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
My go-to soup when I want hearty, rich, homemade flavor without spending hours preparing and waiting for the soup to be ready. Love it! Definitely worth it for me.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Minestrone soups are my favorite and I loved this one but in my opinion there happens to be a ton of sodium in the progresso soups and I don't care for that too much.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Chowchilla, CA
Love minestrone soup! And this one doesn't fail! So good for a nice cold evening. Plenty of yummy veggies.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Great soup for a rainy day and you don't feel like really cooking. It's got bits and pieces of everything in it. My personal favorite in the soup is the potatos and noodles and carrots in it. Enjoy with some saltines and a movie.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
I'm not big into canned soups, but this Progresso minestrone has been one of my favorites for years. It has a great flavor and I love the combination of pasta and beans.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This soup kept me sustained while in college. Super affordable while also filling you up with all of the meat and vegetables. I ate this prolly once a week in college and still do when I am on the go or sick .