BY PROGRESSO

Buy on Walmart*
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Progresso makes a number of great flavor soups that I enjoy throughout the year. My entire family likes their sound. They are healthy, nutritious, and filling. The only downside if that they may contain a lot of sodium, so I always look out for this. Every once in a while they are a treat to have.
Nikayla S.
I really like Progresso Vegetable classics Minestrone soup. In comparison to other brand's Minestrone this is one of the best. I have bought this soup time and time again because of its quick and simple preparation.
Alyssa R.
Grosse Pointe, MI
A classic comfort food from Progresso great for the winter time. Great for lunch or dinner
Lizi J.
Columbus, GA
Good product, although a little sour to my tapaste. However the combination of vegetables is great in this soup.
Vanessa C.
Yes!!! Actually had some today😂. It was nippy out so it was great to struggle up with a big bowl of soup, I brought several cans and would buy again!!! The kids love it also.. a must have soup!!!
I love vegetable soup and there are times when I'm lazy and don't want to cook a big pot of it. This soup is the next best thing to homemade vegetable soup and will always be dear to my heart.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Omg....nothing better than curling up with a nice bowl of soup and turkey sandwich on the side. This tastes so great and perfect anytime
Kristi C.
Johnstown , PA
This soup is very yummy! It's hearty, healthy, tasty and well priced. I eat this every once in a while because of the convenience of it. It's easy to take it to work and heat it up in the microwave for lunch. I would recommend it to others.