BY PROGRESSO

Buy on Target
Rebecca S.
Not my favorite soup, but the progresso soups are some of the best in both quality and flavor.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
I love minestrone soup and Progresso never disappoints! Very filling for a dinner!
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
Delicious and satisfying. Chunky vegetable flavor with homemade flair. My family loves this soup. It flies off the shelf in my grocery!
Sarah P.
Chowchilla, CA
Love minestrone soup! And this one doesn't fail! So good for a nice cold evening. Plenty of yummy veggies.
Gloria R.
Very good tasting soup , with great flavor .at a affordable price. My go to soup when im sick
Kayla G.
This soup has such a rich taste! It's so good over a bed of cilantro rice! Super affordable
Becca C.
Tooele, UT
My husband's favorite soup. Always try to have some on hand. Consistently great tasting.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a big fan of minestrone soup, I've tried several different brands but just didn't care for the taste. My father always bought progresso so I thought I would try it and bam that's what I was looking for.the flavor of the soup and freshness of the vegetables goes together so well it's the best minestrone soup I've tried.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
This soup kept me sustained while in college. Super affordable while also filling you up with all of the meat and vegetables. I ate this prolly once a week in college and still do when I am on the go or sick .
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
I love this soup. There are no more words that I can state to describe how much I enjoy it.