BY PROGRESSO

Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Progresso makes a number of great flavor soups that I enjoy throughout the year. My entire family likes their sound. They are healthy, nutritious, and filling. The only downside if that they may contain a lot of sodium, so I always look out for this. Every once in a while they are a treat to have.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.
I really like Progresso Vegetable classics Minestrone soup. In comparison to other brand's Minestrone this is one of the best. I have bought this soup time and time again because of its quick and simple preparation.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a big fan of minestrone soup, I've tried several different brands but just didn't care for the taste. My father always bought progresso so I thought I would try it and bam that's what I was looking for.the flavor of the soup and freshness of the vegetables goes together so well it's the best minestrone soup I've tried.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This soup is excellent! Good ratio of broth to veggies, beans, and noodles. Great flavor and it is filling as a meal!
sophie S.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
I love minestrone soup and Progresso never disappoints! Very filling for a dinner!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Not my favorite soup, but the progresso soups are some of the best in both quality and flavor.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Progreso os my favorite soup in a can! Love this f2f or lunch or quck dinner. This is such a grwat flavor
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
This soup is very yummy! It's hearty, healthy, tasty and well priced. I eat this every once in a while because of the convenience of it. It's easy to take it to work and heat it up in the microwave for lunch. I would recommend it to others.
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Omg....nothing better than curling up with a nice bowl of soup and turkey sandwich on the side. This tastes so great and perfect anytime
I love vegetable soup and there are times when I'm lazy and don't want to cook a big pot of it. This soup is the next best thing to homemade vegetable soup and will always be dear to my heart.