BY PROGRESSO

Buy on Target
Shaylee W.
Thai soup is legit the goods. I personally love soup, so this one defiantly caught my eye. I mean it's healthy and gives you everything you need. It's not too salty or dry so that's why I like it. They're expensive but hey what can you do? I recommend overall
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love these soups for a quick, healthy lunch! They taste just like homemade, are available in tons of flavors, and are reasonably priced.
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
Delicious and satisfying. Chunky vegetable flavor with homemade flair. My family loves this soup. It flies off the shelf in my grocery!
Lizi J.
Columbus, GA
Good product, although a little sour to my tapaste. However the combination of vegetables is great in this soup.
Sarah P.
Chowchilla, CA
Love minestrone soup! And this one doesn't fail! So good for a nice cold evening. Plenty of yummy veggies.
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Easy to pack for lunch and quick to heat up in the microwave. One of my favorite winter soups!
Alyssa R.
Grosse Pointe, MI
A classic comfort food from Progresso great for the winter time. Great for lunch or dinner
Kayla G.
This soup has such a rich taste! It's so good over a bed of cilantro rice! Super affordable
Becca C.
Tooele, UT
My husband's favorite soup. Always try to have some on hand. Consistently great tasting.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This soup is excellent! Good ratio of broth to veggies, beans, and noodles. Great flavor and it is filling as a meal!