BY PROGRESSO #99 in Soup & Broth

Buy on Target
Angela K.
Angela K.
If you like Minestrone Soup you may like this. Not as thick and creamy as I'd like. I bought at grocery store. I wouldn't use it in a recipe for cooking. I thought the value was good. I would not buy this again.
Sumiya S.
Sumiya S.
comfortable and great tasting. I always turn my way to this soup when I would like something warm and good. Good flavor, affordable price, good value, what else do you need? Definitely try to give this a try when you want to try a different comfort food.
Keli T.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Progresso's vegetarian minestrone soup is perfect on a cold night. It's low in calories, has veggies and legumes & even pasta, so you don't feel hungry right after you eat. It's a very filing veggie soup!
Shaylee W.
Shaylee W.
Thai soup is legit the goods. I personally love soup, so this one defiantly caught my eye. I mean it's healthy and gives you everything you need. It's not too salty or dry so that's why I like it. They're expensive but hey what can you do? I recommend overall
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
Delicious and satisfying. Chunky vegetable flavor with homemade flair. My family loves this soup. It flies off the shelf in my grocery!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This soup has such a rich taste! It's so good over a bed of cilantro rice! Super affordable
Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
Im a regular buyer of this soup its AMAZING i super recommend. Its vegetarian for starters and i crave it all the time. Soooo good
Becca C.
Becca C.
Tooele, UT
My husband's favorite soup. Always try to have some on hand. Consistently great tasting.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
I love this soup. There are no more words that I can state to describe how much I enjoy it.
Lizi J.
Lizi J.
Columbus, GA
Good product, although a little sour to my tapaste. However the combination of vegetables is great in this soup.