BY PROGRESSO

Buy on Target*
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
This is so yummy just to have with some crackers on the side is just yum. In Walmart this sometimes have sales so I don't mind the price. I would definitely buy this again. I really don't have any recipes for this. i just heat it up put it in a little bowl with some crackers on the side and we good to go.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is an excellent canned soup. The flavor is delicious and is a great Minestrone soup considering it is from a can and not homemade. I will buy this product again and I think it is a great value. I would recommend this to others and you can find it in most supermarkets like Walmart.
Angela A.
Angela A.
For a canned soup, I was pretty skeptical when I bought this for the first time, but man it's delicious!!! It is now one of my go to soups when I'm hungry or sick. I love adding just a bit of hot sauce or a little more beans in it and it's good to go! Would recommend!!
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This soup achieves the classic minestrone soup you might get an Italian deli or restaurant. I purchased from Walmart which was extremely accessible and a great price for a hearty meal. Perfect soup for the fall! Would recommend to my friends.
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Its okay i mean not so great. Quality is fine so as the price, this product is available in almost any food stores. I tried it couple of times, but It is not like a fresh made soup so its better if you cook yourself
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fredericksburg, VA
Pretty good soup for something that comes in a can..this is great to keep in the cabinets when you run out of food..it's not horrible so you won't have to suffer until you make it to the grocery store ..
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
This hearty soup is packed full of delicious vegetables. It's zesty and filling and a great value, too. Plus, for something this healthy, it tastes wonderful. I recommend it, especially on a cold day!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love these soups for a quick, healthy lunch! They taste just like homemade, are available in tons of flavors, and are reasonably priced.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Easy to pack for lunch and quick to heat up in the microwave. One of my favorite winter soups!
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Very good tasting soup , with great flavor .at a affordable price. My go to soup when im sick