BY PROGRESSO

Buy on Target
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Progresso makes a number of great flavor soups that I enjoy throughout the year. My entire family likes their sound. They are healthy, nutritious, and filling. The only downside if that they may contain a lot of sodium, so I always look out for this. Every once in a while they are a treat to have.
Angela K.
If you like Minestrone Soup you may like this. Not as thick and creamy as I'd like. I bought at grocery store. I wouldn't use it in a recipe for cooking. I thought the value was good. I would not buy this again.
Sumiya S.
comfortable and great tasting. I always turn my way to this soup when I would like something warm and good. Good flavor, affordable price, good value, what else do you need? Definitely try to give this a try when you want to try a different comfort food.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
My go-to soup when I want hearty, rich, homemade flavor without spending hours preparing and waiting for the soup to be ready. Love it! Definitely worth it for me.
Nikayla S.
I really like Progresso Vegetable classics Minestrone soup. In comparison to other brand's Minestrone this is one of the best. I have bought this soup time and time again because of its quick and simple preparation.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Progresso's vegetarian minestrone soup is perfect on a cold night. It's low in calories, has veggies and legumes & even pasta, so you don't feel hungry right after you eat. It's a very filing veggie soup!
I love vegetable soup and there are times when I'm lazy and don't want to cook a big pot of it. This soup is the next best thing to homemade vegetable soup and will always be dear to my heart.
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Minestrone soups are my favorite and I loved this one but in my opinion there happens to be a ton of sodium in the progresso soups and I don't care for that too much.
Shaylee W.
Thai soup is legit the goods. I personally love soup, so this one defiantly caught my eye. I mean it's healthy and gives you everything you need. It's not too salty or dry so that's why I like it. They're expensive but hey what can you do? I recommend overall
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a big fan of minestrone soup, I've tried several different brands but just didn't care for the taste. My father always bought progresso so I thought I would try it and bam that's what I was looking for.the flavor of the soup and freshness of the vegetables goes together so well it's the best minestrone soup I've tried.