BY PROGRESSO

Quality foods.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Vegetable classics.
Lentil.
Full serving of vegetables*.
Official product.
Box tops for education.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mo K.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I am an avid lentil soup lover, and I love the way this brand's soups are prepared. There is no need to add water, and the soups are ready in a matter of minutes. The price is a little steep for just one can, but worth it every once in a while when there's not time to make soup homemade.
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.
I never enjoyed lentil soup until trying Progresso's. The original lentil is great too, but the addition of the vegetables really brings this one home.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
So delicious, one of my favorites. Packed with protein and so good for you. Easy to make, and very reasonably priced (often on sale as well).
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Orchard Park, NY
My favorite easy meal. It's even delicious when microwaved. Great when you mix in pasta too.
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
This is the only brand of canned food that we buy at my house. We buy this at our local market, otherwise Ralphs. The pricing is just right.
Jozlen G.
Jozlen G.
Davison, MI
My absolute favorite soup of all time!! It's the perfect balance of liquid and solids. The lentils are soft and tasty, along with the added vegetables being good too. I eat this soup all the time, and jump on it whenever it's for sale.
Devin G.
Devin G.
Foodie Expert
This soup may look gross but it's amazing. As a vegetarian I get my protein and have a warm hearty meal. The flavor is so yummy. Give it a try... you will not be disappointed. Don't get the 99% sodium free that one is nasty!!!