BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Vegetable Classics Hearty Black Bean Soup.
Flavored with bacon.
1/2 cup of vegetables per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Quality foods. see more...

🌹🍃Maria🍃🌹 H.
Cadillac, MI
I love using these because they are vegetarian and there are not chemicals and I use them in my wraps I wash them and fry them in a pan with olive oil and they make it taste like a taco kind of use a lot of different veggies and guacamole and Turkey and a whole wheat wrap with honey mustard and it taste amazing and fresh and low on calories!
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
I did not like this bean soup. It was way too salty for me. I like my soup to have salt but I don't want to taste a spoonful and feel like I just ate a spoonful full of just salt. I think the beans are nice but the broth has too much sodium for me.
Thinking the black bean would be similar to lentil soup when it's not anywhere it. The black bean soup is thicker. Tried it a couple of times and prefer a different option but that's just me.
I'd recommend other flavors...
Jeanie G.
I like pretty much everyone if there soups in the can. It warms me up on a cold winters day and there low in calories so that's a big plus, and there full of flavor. I would highly recommend it.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
I love black beans so this soup was a no brainier to try. It is okay but not nearly as flavorful as I would have hoped. It's nice to have as a quick lunch if nothing else is around so I would buy again.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
In the colder months, nothing warms you up like a hot bowl of soup. A great meatless option is a can of black beans soup. It pairs well with a good crusty bread and some soft cheese to balance off the slight spice. I find a serving to be quite filling.
SALLY M.
Love adding this can of black beans soup to our chili mix gives it a thetic flavor when making Mexican chili you can get 10 cans for a dollar at your local grocery store just keep an eye out for cells always worth the price to be stocked up on different types of soups great to bake Mills with
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I've used the black beans in my homemade soup as extra filler to my bean soup and my homemade chili, it add great favor and is a great source of fiber. But it also tasty good alone. Yes I would recommend to anyone that look for a healthy choice.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
These are really great soups because they have so much in them. Besides they having so much in them they carry some of the best soup that I've ever had. I would recommend these because I will usually buy these over Campbell's because they are so much better.They have some really good flavors that even Campbell's does not have.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I love the Black Bean Soup! I usually can't eat the entire can but it's so delicious. Sometimes I do have to add some salt and pepper. But it's really good and I love that I can usually get 10 for $10! I have a cabinet full of different kinds of Progresso Soup! It's always what I go to when I don't feel like cooking!
Mickie W.
Burnt Hills
how do i order progressive hearty black bean soup?
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
What is your favorite kind of soup from Progresso?