Progresso Vegetable Classics French Onion Soup uploaded by Melissa R.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Vegetable Classics French Onion Soup.
Quality foods.
50 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
The best canned French Onion soup from the grocery store. Add some cheese and Croutons and it taste just like Panera's. I've also tried it in a bread bowl and it was amazing!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
New Castle
I might be partial to just this kind of soup since progresso can do no wrong here. It's not a strong of a taste as you'd get somewhere like Panera bread or a chic restaurant, but if you pair it with croutons or your own baked bread and top with cheese, it's pretty darn good!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Foodie Expert
Fifty calories per serving?!? I'm in. Of course, if you put two inches of cheese on it the count goes up, but I don't. I might complain that there are too many onions, but it's onion soup and that's just my personal preference.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
Foodie Expert
I discovered this soup recently and was very excited to try it.
It tastes very good and I will keep buying it, but I wish there were a little bit more onions in it.
I like that it has the easy to use pull-tab for opening so I can bring it to work for my lunch without worrying about a can opener.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
This soup is my go to for making top notch FOS at home! The broth is flavorful and the big yummy onion pieces are delicious! Sometimes I add my own flavors to really go all out, like adobo or a bit of onion powder. Heat on the stove top or microwave and put in soup bowl. Then top with croutons and cheese and broil to melt the cheese. BOOM! GOODNESS! thank you progresso for a great product!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Brockport, NY
Foodie Expert
Want French onion soup but don't want to make it? This soup is quite comparable to homemade!
Dawn Marie M.
Dawn Marie M.
Columbus, OH
Nothing better on a cold winter day. I love the aroma it leaves in the kitchen. I make mine by adding a slice of toasted baguette topping it of with a slice of gruyere cheese. Great value. With a name like Progress you can't go wrong.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Foodie Expert
Love this progresso French onion soup! It is as good as the French onion soup ordered in restaurants! The flavor is wonderful and there is onions in the mix! Perfect topped with bread and melted cheese!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
I like this soup because it serves as not only a soup but also can be used to flavor your chicken dishes.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Foodie Expert
Only 50 calories! 100 calories for the whole can, which is a really big can! It tastes good, and is decently affordable. I like to add cheesy breadsticks and provolone cheese.