Progresso Traditional Split Pea With Ham Soup, 19 oz

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Split Pea with Ham Soup has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. it is naturally gluten free and a good source of fiber.

I have been looking for a good Split pea soup with out the ham. Does anyone know if they make it so where do they sell it.
Start your review of Progresso Traditional Split Pea With Ham Soup, 19 oz!
The soup is really good. Ilike that they have a lot of different options because you did not see split pea soup that often in other brands and that's one thing that I like about this brand is that they go out of their way to not just create the traditional soups but they have different varieties and this being one of them.
Boise, ID
Grasso is so yummy and yet heart healthy. The commercials are so cute and their soup is so yummy. But I wish that when they came out with a new flavor they would keep it for more than a few weeks. They keep removing my favorite flavors like the queso Pablo.
Kent, WA
Gotta buy them every year after Easter it really any time I've made a ham to make split pea soup. Tastes so good and so easy. Low cost and filling. Highly recommend.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love progresso soup and this flavor is no different the taste makes it feel like its a home cooked soup without he hassle of cooking all day. just remember these do have a lot of sodium so if your worried about keeping your levels down look into the low sodium options they offer for tons of their soups.
Augusta, GA
This soup is so yummy! I really love split pea soup. I add a lil bit of salt and pepper while heating it up. Pour into a bowl and eat. This is reasonablly priced and found almost anywhere.If you've never eaten split pea soup with ham then I highly recommend that you try this one. It's very tasty!
I was able to try this soup on sale with a coupon and it was definitely a good deal. I like trying the many different flavors of soup from Progresso and this one was very good. Worth trying at least once. Great with oyster crackers. My daughter also liked it.
Love Progresso soups, and this one in particular is SO good -- YUM! is all I can say, and this is coming from someone who hates peas. LOL! Great, hearty soup to have on hand, especially during the colder months, and I love the light smoky flavoring the ham adds
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love progresso for this cold days. This soup is so filling and sometimes if you put it over a bed of rice it makes an entire meal! Affordable enough to always have a can you your cabinet.
Kennewick, WA
Love this soup I find a lot of these canned soups are too salty and this one is not its affordable and rates fresh I would buy it again this is probably my favorite flavor and my kids like it too so that's a bonus
Middletown, NY
I love the gact that its gluten free! I just wish it was a bit thicker, other than that it has a good tatse to it. I buy it when I get a craving fornsome yummy soup!