BY PROGRESSO

Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. Great to have on hand when you don't feel like cooking. Or especially when you are getting sick. Still fills you up with the pasta and veggies. Try other kinds they are all good!
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all the progresso soups. This one is one of my favorites though. The roasted chicken takes it over the top! It's soooo yummy
Robin K.
Robin K.
progresso soup is better then any others.the seasoning and chunks of food. it taste just like homemade soup.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield , CA
Foodie Expert
Progresso Traditional Soup is my favorite soup. It's light but so satisfying. Great taste.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
Love this soup, the flavor and how low calorie it is! Wish it was lower sodium though.
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
Foodie Expert
I love Progresso soup! They taste great with little calories. They come in a wide range of flavors. I tend to eat more in the winter than summer. They are an expensive lunch that I feel good about putting into my body.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Blacksburg, SC
This taste amazing! I eat it all the time in the cold months when I want soup! My family loves it too!