Progresso Traditional Soup Beef & Vegetable uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Beef & Vegetable Traditional Soup.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Quality foods.

110 calories per serving. see more...

Vicky R.
Kiel, WI
This soup is my husbands go to lunch. When he is in a hurry he makes it. He loves the flavor and how it fills him up. We are always buying some. The price is great for us. I would recommend others to try especially since they have to many flavors.
Gabby G.
Foodie Expert
I don't care for canned soup all that much, but this one is a great option for something easy, cheap and simple! Very hearty and I like the veggies and chunks of meat in it. Perfect for the winter time when it's a bit chilly outside and you need something warm.
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
We always have this in the house. Mainly for my husband and hungry teen son. It is super tasty, nicely seasoned and fills you up perfectly. Add a warm roll and you have a perfect meal. Definitely recommended!
Torey S.
Carl junction , MO
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite soup. It's very nostalgic, and reminds me of cold winter days spent at home in front of the fire. It tastes so delicious, and is very easy to prepare.
Marie M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
So good! Hearty great flavor. I live this soup! I would definitely buy these again . They are amazing and affordable . Costco sometimes sells in bulk great value . Highly recommend especially in these cold winter months
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Foodie Expert
There are Progresso products I love...but this is definitely not one of them. Horribly bland, waxy texture and an overall just bad flavor. I actually tried a few bites and couldn't finish it so I opted for pb&j instead. My baby loves soup of most flavors and wouldn't touch this one either.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
Progresso Tradition Soup in the Beef & Vegetable flavor is pretty good. I keep some on hand for days when I don't want to cook. I'd rather purchase the Light Progresso, but they don't have it in this flavor. I'd recommend this to other soup lovers.
Jasmine Y.
Foodie Expert
My go to when I'm sick! That and the split pea with ham. They do have coupons periodically online for this brand! Also, there's nothing wrong with stocking up with nonperishables in the cupboard! They don't taste all waxy and unnatural to me like other soup brands to.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
Progresso or soup in general is a decent warm meal with some crackers or bread for when it's chilly outside. I like brands with more content than just broth with some noodles, so Profresso is great.
Meaux G.
This soup is the one my mom and I share some nights. We'll enjoy it with rice. We eat this every few weeks or so. It's incredibly delicious. It's extremely affordable and I definitely recommend this combo for dinner one night.