Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup is gluten free and has no artificial flavors.

Which do you prefer: Manhattan or New England Clan Chowder?
Start your review of Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Roseville, MI
I love this song this soup is so good I love everything about it it taste so good the flavor is awesome the product is great I love the little canned that is in is very affordable and our recommend this to anyone! I was looking for a quick meal
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Port Charlotte, Fl
Tastes great but a lower sodium option would be great. I have Celiac so this is perfect! I'd suggest chicken noodle, just use gluten free noodles!! I wouldn't say this is exactly healthy since its high in just about everything. I'd recommend to anyone with Celiac, since other GF soups are more expensive
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Tampa, FL
Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz uploaded by maddy V.
I know we can be picky when it comes to canned food but this tastes really good very thick the price was great i got few and for lunch or dinner you can have this clam chowder for those who love seafood ..I recommend this
Los Angeles, CA
This product is good. When you eat this product you are fill afterwards. This product is affordable it cost 2 dollars. I would not improve this product. This product is healthy.
No Special Diet
Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz uploaded by Brittany B.
I'm from Massachusetts so I'm very picky when it comes to "New England" clam chowder it's not that bad I can tolerate it for the most part. The potatoe to clam ratio is okay I suppose and the chowder broth itself is decently flavorful, but nothing compares to heading out to the cape or Boston or even Maine and getting some real clam chowder. Wouldn't really recommend this to a real New England clam chowder enthusiast.
Stockton, CA
This is the only clam chowder I will ever reach for in a can! It has a wonderful creamy flavor , big chunks of potatoes , lots of little bits of clams . I find this one best as it does not have a strong odor of DED fish as soups as this often do .
San Jose, CA
Not too bad for canned clam chowder! Probably one of the tastiest and creamiest clam chowders I've had. Of course nothing compares to authentic ones right by the shore of San Francisco, but when you live inland, and don't live by chowder spots, this is a good way to fulfill your cravings!
Organic, Paleo
Pinon Hills, CA
Sometimes gluten free options are limited. This soup is not horrible but it is pretty bland tasting. It started off pretty good and then as I kept eating I started adding spices just to finish it. Wasnt a fan of the texture, was a little gritty and sandy which is normal with clam chowder. Just not my top pick.
Gluten Free
Sun Valley, NV
I love their clam chowder. it so flavorful and has decent sized clams. i would definitely buy this soup again. I would recommend this to all soup lovers around the world. i don't think it is as healthy as it could be but you have to have your guilty pleasures once in a while.
Fort Pierce, FL
I personally I am not a fan, however, my husband thinks this is all the rage. He is a over the road trucker Driver, so this is a simple meal, that's filling. He says it has a homey taste.