Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsProgresso
Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 185 oz

Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup is gluten free and has no artificial flavors.

Which do you prefer: Manhattan or New England Clan Chowder?
Start your review of Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
Clam chowder is my favorite soup of all time. I love the progresso brand because it has a great balance of clam and potatoes. I am not a fan of too many clams in my soup. It’s really creamy and delicious. The salt content in this product is high so next time I will look for a low sodium alternative. Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz uploaded by Dessa P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this very easy soup to have in a busy hunfry night the ingredients are so fresh and ready to serve I love very hot don't even need water Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder (18.5 oz., 8 pk.) (pack of 6)
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this clam chowder! Big chunks of potatoes and nice chewy chunks of clam in an amazing creamy soup 🍲
Jasmine V.
Best Clam Chowder I've ever had from a can. I was very surprised at how fresh it tasted. Also, I love how it was not overly salty. That is a huge pet peeve of mine when products are packaged with tons of salt (the consumer can always add salt later). Bursting with delicious flavors and has a lovely creamy consistency and packed with a generous amount of clams. I highly recommend giving it a try!!!
Terry T.
Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup, 18.5 oz uploaded by Terry T.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a good soup to have. There are enough potato in the soup but not too much. In addition there really is some clams in it. I find clan chowder is hard to make at home at least I can't do so it's great that you can get it in a can form. It's quick to make but make sure you stir so the ingredients don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
I love this song this soup is so good I love everything about it it taste so good the flavor is awesome the product is great I love the little canned that is in is very affordable and our recommend this to anyone! I was looking for a quick meal
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
I love this soup!! It has what I like, creamy soup, potatoes and clams!! All the other stuff companies put in soups I don’t like but this one is perfect!!
Tia L.
Stockton, CA
This is the only clam chowder I will ever reach for in a can! It has a wonderful creamy flavor , big chunks of potatoes , lots of little bits of clams . I find this one best as it does not have a strong odor of DED fish as soups as this often do .
Allie M.
Star, ID
This is my favorite version and brand of clam chowder. I have tried other brands like Campbells, and I love other soups from that brand, but they aren't as good as Progresso.
Atlee S.
Sycamore, IL
I looooove progresso soup. I’m pretty picky about soups in a can because they can be so high in calories and sodium, but these ones are perfect. The price point is great and they are only two smart points each (for the most part) if you’re doing WW