Progresso Traditional Gluten Free New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Lacey L.Progresso Traditional Gluten Free New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Jenn C.Progresso Traditional Gluten Free New England Clam Chowder Soup uploaded by Brittany B.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Gluten Free New England Clam Chowder.
Quality foods.
Same great taste. see more...

• Which do you prefer: Manhattan or New England Clan Chowder?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
Yum! This clam chowder soup was very good! The first bites were amazing but as I was eating it, I was becoming slightly less satisfied. I love love love progresso soup, it is my favorite brand but this flavor is not my first choice! I recommend choosing a different flavor if you have the option.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite canned NE Clam Chowder. Big chunky potatoes and a decent amount of clams. It recommend milk, but I use light cream and bring the contents to a slow simmer. Great with some crunchy rustic bread, on a cold winters day.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I got the soup for my husband and he said that it wasn't the best clam chowder you ever had but it definitely wasn't the worst it's a pretty average canned soup. I would buy it on sale.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Foodie Expert
A good canned clam chowder. I like pepper so I always add that but otherwise has nice flavor. My husband really enjoys this soup with a grilled cheese or toast for dunking!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's decent. Has an average amount of flavor. Don't expect big chunks of clams. Nothing to write home about but, would consider buying if on sale.
Carrie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great flavor, creamy and hearty with a great amount of clams. The potatoes were firm and not mushy great texture.
Carissa K.
I love this soup. Clam chowder is one of my favorite soups and Progresso makes one of my favorite ones!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this stuff. Great in the colder months, really filling and satisfying.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of canned soups unless putting them in casserole. But this brand has decent soup. It's more expensive, but worth it. I like this variety in particular, especially with steamed shrimp, salt, pepper and crackers to add with.
Kim W.
Pinon Hills, CA
Sometimes gluten free options are limited. This soup is not horrible but it is pretty bland tasting. It started off pretty good and then as I kept eating I started adding spices just to finish it. Wasnt a fan of the texture, was a little gritty and sandy which is normal with clam chowder. Just not my top pick.
Kathy K.
Which do you prefer: Manhattan or New England Clan Chowder?