Progresso Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice Soup uploaded by Aydin A.

BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Official product.
Box tops for education.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Traditional chicken & wild rice.
100 Calories per serving. see more...

Liz R.
Liz R.
One of the best canned chicken and rice soups I've tried! First, I rarely have to add my own seasonings, and second, there are large pieces of chicken and vegetables so that it doesn't feel like I'm eating soup from a can.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
I love this soup when I'm sick or just craving a warm and cozy meal. The broth is delicious, and that is usually the part I don't eat of soup.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Foodie Expert
A great canned soup. The chicken tastes like actual chicken as if it was not out of a can. And very nice tasteing not to spicy
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
Love this flavor of Progresso soup! So easy to make in just minutes for a quick and easy lunch or dinner any day of the week!
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite soap when it's cold out or when I am sick! It is a good option when you want soup and rice and chicken! The wild rice taste amazing in this soap! I totally recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
This is an okay soup, the only downside is that I've found with this soup and other progresso soups is that it lacks a lot of flavor and needs to be seasoned well in order to really taste good. I do prefer homemade but if you just don't have the time this one's okay.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Foodie Expert
My husband really enjoyed this variety when he was sick. the flavor was good but the rice is a little crunchier than white rice, obviously, but some people may not realize than when purchasing. progresso is a always a good go to soup at a decent price.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Foodie Expert
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ yes please! Full of flavor without the weird condensed soup film! Tastes fresh and doesn't bog me down! Great option
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX
I eat this when I have a call have a taste for I absolutely absolutely it is so I can eat it all day if I had to this soup is wonderful I recommend this to anybody thank you so much for whoever created this soup LOL
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Fulfilling and taste just like homemade soup. Progresso is very great soup brand and is not pricey