Progresso Traditional Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Soup uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Official product box tops for education.
Traditional.
Chicken & sausage gumbo. see more...

Buy on Walmart
An S.
Naples, FL
You can't go wrong with any Progresso soups. They taste like home-made. When I'm looking for a quick lunch or dinner, I reach for Progresso soups. This happens to be one of my favorite soup flavors. It's delicious. If I can't make it myself, I make it Progresso. Definitely recommend this one.
Megan R.
This has some kick to it. Perfect for when you have a stuffy nose. Very flavorful! The sausage is good, I like it better than the chicken inside. One can has 2 servings. Each serving is 110 calories!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these because they have the right spice to them. Since my bf is allergic to shellfish he definitely loves that we found something he can eat (I prefer seafood gumbo though). Overall it's a great price and tasty
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Yum yum, I love this soup. It is so filling and really does taste authentic. I love because its a very easy lunch for a daily basis. Also did i mention how cheap they are? Amazing !
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love this flavor! I buy Progresso soups all of the time, they have a lot of flavor, and satisfies my hunger without totally derailing my healthy eating style. This is one of my favorite flavors, I add a bit of cayenne for some extra heat, it's delicious!
Gwyveth M.
This soup is sooooooo good. Progresso soup is the only brand I get if soup because they have an aswesoms flavor to them. & Their not bland. & this type of soup is amazing with a little hot sauce
Autumn T.
Seaford, DE
My fave progresso soup of them all. I love all of progresso soups. They're so delicious. The best by far my favorite brand.
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I LOVE this soup! It tastes great. The meat tastes like real meat and it doesn't taste bland like some other soups.
April C.
I purchased this for my husband to try. He said it was really good and comparable to gumbo from a restaurant. I will be buying this again. :)
sherrie d.
Marlborough, MA
Love Progresso Traditional Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Soup...so many choices you can't go wrong