BY PROGRESSO

Progresso?????? Traditional Chicken Rice with Vegetables.
90 calories per serving. see more...

Taylor N.
I love this soup! It's so yummy for being a canned soup in my opinion. I always can find it at the grocery store on sale for like 2/$4 or 3/$5. It has such a great flavor and I really like the rice in it. I prefer this one over the wild rice. I 100% would recommend it to anyone. It has good chunks of chicken, it has a good broth, tons of vegetables, and rice. It's a perfect mix of it all.
Rachel W.
Boise, ID
My go to soup when sick. I usually will add a bit of Cayenne pepper to the soup to add a bit of flavor. Nothing makes me feel better on a day where I just want to stay in bed. Even on a cold day in the middle of the winter, this soup is the best thing to come home too. As a starving college student like myself, this is a great priced soup for the quality you get.
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Such a great soup, great for a quick meal or for when you need something soothing for a cold or sickness or even just to warm up in the winter time. Perfect for when you want to curl up by a fire and sip on soup.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
Progesso soups are so good. They can definitely be on the salty side, though. Chicken and rice might be my favorite!
Alexandra F.
Progresso has delicious soups! Chicken and Rice is sooo good! I prefer it to any other Chicken and Rice!
Autumn T.
Seaford, DE
I love all of progresso soups. They're so delicious. The best by far my favorite.
Leticia R.
Delano, CA
Really good soup I like the taste has less sodium than other brand store soups.
Said B.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to chicken and rice, this is my soup brand of choice. The rice isn't soggy at all and the chicken is all white meat and in good proportions. Delicious every time!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
This is one of my favorite soups by this company. It's so savory and I love the rice with broth. You can find it at any grocery store. Recommend it.
Molly M.
APO, AE
I like this brand of soup, I often take it to work for lunch. Some of the flavors are a bit bland though; I like to eat them with crackers.