BY PROGRESSO

Progresso Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup: An exceptional taste experience Mediterranean-inspired recipes see more...

Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Foodie Expert
LOVE this soup from progesso. It's my go to whenever I am sick or craving soup. It's similar to a chicken noodle or wild rice but the orzo and lemon makes it one of a kind. It's refreshing and full of flavor, affordable and all around fantastic. A great buy!
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite soup in a can. I always have about 5-10 cans on hand in case I get sick or it's cold out. I prefer this over plain chicken noodle soup as I think it has more flavor and I love the orzo.
Michelle P.
Thsi is my favorite soup...very hard to find so when I do I stock up. Has a chicken noodle flavor base with this wonderful hint of lemon as a finish. The orzo is soft and fluffy and doesn't come with the slurping and mess of long noodles. This is a must have for winter.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
This is one of my go-to canned soup varieties. I love the lemon flavor this soup has -- it adds a freshness that you don't normally find in canned soups!
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Foodie Expert
Yummy and satisfying. Well priced and just as good as the Panera version. Target or stop and shop. Purchase when on sale.
Stefanie B.
Foodie Expert
Favorite soup brand! Italian wedding soup is awesome too!! Tastes great and not too thick good price too
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this flavor! It has a nice chicken and lemon broth base with spinach, orzo and chicken. Not only is it delicious but it is a fairly healthy choice, especially if you get the lower sodium option and is affordable.
Jacqui E.
This is my second-favorite Progresso soup, (the other one I love is the Traditional Homestyle Chicken with Vegetables and Pearl Pasta). I like the lemony flavor, I love that it has orzo (most canned soups have big thick egg noodles, blech!), and the fact that it makes a great base for other soups.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
One of my favorite soups. Flavorful and filling and so easy to warm up in a rush