Progresso Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup uploaded by Jo A.Progresso Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup uploaded by Jo A.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup.
New!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Mediterranean.
Inspired recipes. see more...

Buy on Target
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX
Mmmm this is soo good, I compared it to Panera restaurant and it's really close. Lemon flavor but to over powering. chunks of chicken and vegetables, it's good!
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to soup when I am sick. I am not a fan of regular chicken noodle. But this soup has orzo pasta, chicken, and a great lemon flavor which makes for a light soup. This is a holy grail soup and a must have for me.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
This ish is my jam! It's a little high in carbs and sodium so it's not the best option but it certainly is yummy. I like making it for my partner on nights when we don't want to cook a full meal.
Betty  C.
This is great! Progresso has some of the best soup choices out there! this tastes very similar to panera.
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
Tastes just like the Panera soup of the same name but with less sodium and calories.
Arizona H.
Really good soup! I love Greek lemon chicken soup and I feel that this has the same flavor inspirations!
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
I recommend this soup to anyone who likes the flavor of lemon. It is loaded with orzo. Although the amount of chicken, spinach and red pepper is minimal, the subtle lemon flavor of the broth is really good. One serving has 90 calories, the whole can has 180 calories. It is a nice twist to the typical chicken noodle.