Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Sara C.Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Kimberly H.Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Sharon K.

BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup.
Quality foods.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
100 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tina S.
Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup is a must have during the winter time for me. There is nothing like a warm sweater, fuzzy socks and a hot bowl of Pregresso soup during the cold weather months. It's as close to homemade as you can get, with it's thick noodles and chunks of chicken. I do have to say, the only down side is the high salt content, but I just add a little water to it.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
One of my favorite brands of soups. I usually get the light cans because I don’t like all the salt it makes me extra bloated and no one has time for that. I stock up during the winter and whenever I have a cold.
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
This soup is one of my favorites! It has a great flavor and is a great lunch or dinner option when I am sick! I love the large chunks of chicken and the large noodles. I am guilty of adding lots of salt to it to give it a little more flavor but after I do so it takes DELICIOUS!
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
This is our family's go to chicken noodle soup. The quality & flavor is always great and it is affordable as well! We usually stock up when our local store offers BOGO on these soups. We don't eat a lot of soup but when we do it is usually Progresso!
Nicole H.
The Progresso soups are my favorite, I also like how they are larger cans than other soups. The one downfall I have with them is each of their soups has a similar taste.
Courtney P.
Imperial, MO
I enjoy this soup. It is a little over $1 a can and full of great flavor and filling. I put crackers in mine and love having this brand especially on a cold windy night.
Kristina B.
classic soup my favorite for a cold day and or sick day, it isn't salty and for a canned soup it taste the closest to homemade it is a bit pricey depending at places like CVS definitely check your local grocery store or rack on during the can can sale which i did
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is my favorite soup to eat! Whether I'm feeling well or not, I can't help but grab a couple of cans of this while I'm grocery shopping. I love the thick noodles and pieces of chicken. It's a very hearty soup! I pair it with saltine crackers and it's very filling.
Makenzi H.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is my all time favorite chicken noodle soup! I won't eat it from any other brand. There is just the right amount of vegetables, chicken and noodles to be proportionate. The veggies taste so full of flavor, and the chicken and noodles melt in your mouth!
Amanda V.
This is a go-to when I'm too tired to make it from scratch. I feel like it's a great value and has great flavor. I would certainly buy id again and tell others to do the same. I never feel like I'm eating canned soup once I heat it up and get my crackers ready!
Heather G.
Westland, MI
Does anyone make this in a crockpot and add your own veggies?