BY PROGRESSO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Quality foods.
Official product.
Progresso?????????????????? soup.
Traditional.
Chicken & herb dumplings.
100 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan R.
This is a great soup for those chilly days. My son and I shared a can for lunch. The broth is very flavorful. There isn't a whole lot of chicken. LOTS of dumplings. There are 70 calories per serving. The can holds about 2 servings. So it's perfect if you're watching your calorie intake. 630mg of sodium though.
Billye R.
cheyenne, OK
I love progresso soups... my husband also loves these when hes sicks. I don't like anything when I am sick, but these are delicious!
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
While this soup is good, it is not good for you. The sodium is too high and the ingredients aren't that great.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I love progresso soups i have tried the traditional but i prefer the rich and hearty varities
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I feed this to my family. It's a hit. Price is good it's easy to find and tastes great. We like a lot of the soups not just this one
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love. Progresso soups, I love how they have good sized chunks of vegetables and pasta. I prefer Progresso to Campbell because they have great seasonings.