BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Quality foods.
Gluten free.
Same great taste.
Official product.
Box tops for education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meg c.
Foodie Expert
Progresso is my favorite canned soup there is. They offer an arrangement of flavors that match any mood, with extremely great prices. This is one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy topped with fresh avocados, olives, cheese and sour cream.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This soup is very tasty. I bought it along my other progresso favorites just wondering what it tasted like. It was very good. It has a nice smooth cheese flavor, with nice sized chunks of chicken.
Andrea S.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
I love all progresso soups!!! This has just the right amount of spice. It has just enough in it to keep you full. Taste amazing on cold days.
Emily K.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best canned soup I have ever had. It is bursting with flavor and your tastebuds will feel like they're on vacation.
Andrea M.
Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup is my husband's favorite. I pick this up at our local grocery store, HEB. During the winter he will take this with him to work 2 or 3 days a week. The con on this is it has more salt than I would eat but my husband loves it.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
One of my favorite soups! What I love about it is that it's not very bland for a low calorie soup. I love the cheese that they add into the soup. It really gives the soup a cheesy taste and texture. Totally satisfies my cheesy high calorie taste buds.
Anne T.
This is a flavorful soup, and it's great for something that comes in a can. I've also used it with a sauce for chicken enchiladas, but it's nice on its own, too. It's great for a cheap lunch, especially on chilly days.
Heidy F.
Foodie Expert
Chicken cheese enchilada soup from progresso has to be the most delicios soup i have ever had. I would normally purchase the soup and the stop and shop and it'd completely worth it. I would totally recommend it
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep these in the Cabinet just in case someone gets sick. It's a staple In my household. With my large family this along with the clam chowder have saved the day many of times. Thank You
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
A little too salty for my tastes but I add a little bit of water to it when I heat it up and it's great. So flavorful. I haven't found a flavor I haven't enjoyed