BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Quality foods.
Gluten free.
Same great taste.
Official product.
Box tops for education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Great tasting soup with not too much salt and sodium. I keep a can or two at my desk for lunchtimes during the week when I am too busy to go out to lunch. It is so easy to pop in the microwave and heat up for a great tasting and easy lunch meal. My only complaint is that I usually have to add some hot sauce to spice it up a bit. Other that that, it is one of my standbys!
Andrea M.
Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup is my husband's favorite. I pick this up at our local grocery store, HEB. During the winter he will take this with him to work 2 or 3 days a week. The con on this is it has more salt than I would eat but my husband loves it.
Anne T.
This is a flavorful soup, and it's great for something that comes in a can. I've also used it with a sauce for chicken enchiladas, but it's nice on its own, too. It's great for a cheap lunch, especially on chilly days.
Heidy F.
Foodie Expert
Chicken cheese enchilada soup from progresso has to be the most delicios soup i have ever had. I would normally purchase the soup and the stop and shop and it'd completely worth it. I would totally recommend it
Meg c.
Foodie Expert
Progresso is my favorite canned soup there is. They offer an arrangement of flavors that match any mood, with extremely great prices. This is one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy topped with fresh avocados, olives, cheese and sour cream.
Denice H.
Monee, IL
Super delicious and satisfying. I usually have this for lunch at least twice a week. It is not too spicy but it definitely has a kick! I love the black beans and chicken most. This soup is filling and will warm you up on a cold day!
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep these in the Cabinet just in case someone gets sick. It's a staple In my household. With my large family this along with the clam chowder have saved the day many of times. Thank You
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
This soup is so delicious and even better that is creamy. AS soon as you put the spoon to your mouth you will get an explosion of flavors! I Highly recommend it!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This has a little spice to it which I wouldn't expect but I love! Especially when I'm sick and that little spice clears out my stuffy nose.

Such a great taste out of a can.

You can get this on sale at grocery stores like Market Basket and Target a lot. They do 4/4 deals or 3/4 deals so you get a bargain for the product that you buy.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
Foodie Expert
We have tried other brands' (Who I won't mention) of enchilada soup and have never tasted one that compares to Progresso. I absolutely recommend this brand. Even better? Get it when it is on sale AND on Cartwheel at Target!!! :)