BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Quality foods.
Gluten free.
Same great taste.
Official product.
Box tops for education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
One of my favorite soups! What I love about it is that it's not very bland for a low calorie soup. I love the cheese that they add into the soup. It really gives the soup a cheesy taste and texture. Totally satisfies my cheesy high calorie taste buds.
Meg c.
Meg c.
Foodie Expert
Progresso is my favorite canned soup there is. They offer an arrangement of flavors that match any mood, with extremely great prices. This is one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy topped with fresh avocados, olives, cheese and sour cream.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This soup is very tasty. I bought it along my other progresso favorites just wondering what it tasted like. It was very good. It has a nice smooth cheese flavor, with nice sized chunks of chicken.
Sobeida R.
Sobeida R.
I really like this soup! It's perfect for these cold days ahead of us. The flavor is delicious and the instructions to heat are easy to follow.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love all progresso soups!!! This has just the right amount of spice. It has just enough in it to keep you full. Taste amazing on cold days.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best canned soup I have ever had. It is bursting with flavor and your tastebuds will feel like they're on vacation.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Davenport, IA
Love this soup it's not to thick and it has a light cheese flavor not over powering at all
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup is my husband's favorite. I pick this up at our local grocery store, HEB. During the winter he will take this with him to work 2 or 3 days a week. The con on this is it has more salt than I would eat but my husband loves it.
Heidy F.
Heidy F.
Foodie Expert
Chicken cheese enchilada soup from progresso has to be the most delicios soup i have ever had. I would normally purchase the soup and the stop and shop and it'd completely worth it. I would totally recommend it
Jenine M.
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep these in the Cabinet just in case someone gets sick. It's a staple In my household. With my large family this along with the clam chowder have saved the day many of times. Thank You