BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional Chicken Barley Soup.
80 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
My dad buys these soups sometimes when he doesn't want to cook. The first time I had one I thought it was an homemade soup. Really good,not salty, and seasoned really good. I would recommend these for people that need/want to save some time in the kitchen. You can also add but the soup is really good doesn't need to much of anything else.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
We love progreso soup! Always so chunky, it taste fresh and you can always find it on sale! My family all love this brand and compared to others it's a great value! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
Oh I can't said no to this soup. I love it!!! It just taste like home made chicken soup. It easy to prepare and it taste so good. Even though it's on a can it's just looks and tastes like a fresh soup.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
When I don't feel like cooking this is the soup I will heat up. My one complaint is that the chicken seems slightly rubbery. Otherwise this is great, nicely seasoned and full of veggies.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Son fácil de preparar y son súper ricas y me gusta mucho la progreso tradicional de pollo súper deliciosa. Buenisimas para los días fríos .
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Not like a homemade soup made by your mother, but close. Use it specially when we are sick at the house! Kids and relatives love it
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
I love the Progresso traditional chick barley soup. This is always my go to when I am sick. It is chunky and tasts amazing!
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Foodie Expert
No me gustó mucho porque creo que contiene mucho sodio, no es una de mis favoritas a la hora de elegir.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Foodie Expert
I craved this all the time in my first trimester of pregnancy and it's always at the supermarket.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA
Its alright I've love buying can soups of Progresso but not really to impressed with this one