Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, 19 oz

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Gluten Free Chicken & Wild Rice Soup has no Artificial Flavors or colors from artificial sources. It is made with White Meat Chicken with No Antibiotics Ever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, 19 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Revere, MA
Really good canned soup option. Even butter when made with a tablespoon of butter (of course). But I appreciate how light the soup is on it’s own because it allows me to add to it if I want. I like the rice that is included, there is a generous amount of it in the can.
Grand Rapids
I love that this soup is gluten free. It’s a great option when I need a quick dinner. I’ve never really liked the rubbery chicken that comes in canned soups so I usually pick it out before I start eating my soup.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
West Covina, CA
This ones I eat when I’m sick I love the wild rice and chicken it soothing too me grate on cold weather as well no improvement love it as is it’s wonderful soup my family love it yes I recommend it too all
No Special Diet
Corvallis
I love all of progresso soups. Just the right amount for one person and they’re filled with lots of good stuff. I tend to like my soups filled with noodles, chicken, vegetables, etc
Chicago
Just shy of tasting homemade, this is probably the best-canned soup on the market.  Price is a little higher, so I would drop that a bit, but the portions are great!
Organic, No Special Diet
Ewa Beach, HI
Ever since learning that I have a gluten allergy, I’ve been ensuring that I have a can of this in the house at all times. Chicken noodle soup was a favorite of mine and this has been an amazing replacement. Gluten free and super tasty! And also still affordable!
Gluten Free
Turlock, CA
I love this brand of soup. It’s my go to it has great flavors and noodles. Yes great value for the taste. Maybe a little more salt but that’s it. Yes ! This is my go to soup. Yes please try it I think you’ll get hooked.
No Special Diet
Burnsville, MN
Chicken wild rice soup is my favorite soup to make homemade, but sometimes I don’t have the time to make it! So I found this brand to help me on those days! It tastes like homemade and it is easier to cook.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favorite soups from progresso. Definitely the best canned soup brand on the market in my opinion and my all time favorite flavor is the beef and barley soup.
Dairy Free
Richmond, TX
This soup is very flavorful, love the chicken and vegetables. The rice is ok, not my favorite but I guess that's the only rice that can be used because the other rice would probably be mush. Love the easy open pull tab for easy opening. Great to take for a quick and easy lunch at work. I ate this before I became a vegetarian
Vegetarian