BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional 99% Fat Free Chicken Noodle Soup.
Quality foods.
90 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this soup, it is always well stocked in my pantry. It is delicious with out a ton of calories. The white meat chicken is better than it used to be. Sometimes it is still a bit weird, but the broth and the veggies make up for it! It is perfect any time of the day or night.
Rachel D.
Better tasting than the competitors. I make homemade chicken noodle soup, but this is great to have on hand when in a pinch. My daughter loves it when she's not feeling her best, so that's a winner in my book!
Laurie P.
It is so hard to believe that this soup is so low on calories. It is really filling and has nice chunks of chicken and large noodles to make it so satisfying. I eat a lot of soup for lunch in the winter with a roll and salad. I find it warms me, fills me up, while keeping my weight in check.
Fre B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Whenever I am feeling a little under the weather or just need some comfort food I always reach for Progresso chicken noodle. I feel like I am eating healthy without losing out on flavor. I usually eat Progresso soup at least once a week as a meal, I would recommend anyone to at least try this brand.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
I've had this soup whenever I got sick ever since I was a little kid. I remember my grandma making this for me with a grilled cheese sandwich. Now I can't have any other kind of canned chicken noodle soup. This stuff is truly the best!
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
A grea tff quick meal for those cold winter days or just when you don't feel good. Nothing like the comfort of chicken noodle soup when you just want to stay in bed all day
Corinne M.
This is a delicious option for those looking for a lower-fat alternative. This product is only 90 calories so you can pair it with a small sandwich without too much guilt. Progresso makes some of the most natural-tasting soups in my opinion. I definitely come back to them repeatedly for my canned soups.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Progresso has a great variety of soups available. It is relatively healthy and makes for a quick/warm meal in those cold months. It is priced a little more than some soups, but I think you get what you pay for.
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
So yummy on a cold winter day or when your just not feeling good. Yummy even when you do feel good and plenty for a meal. Always keep some in the cabinet. Worth the price and I recommend. And can never go wrong on a low fat meal!
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
I always stock up on this particular soup. Every time I get sick this stuff hits the spot and makes me feel so much better especially with allergies and sinus problems when I'm stuffed up and my throats hurts, it seems to make it all better for a little while. Plus it tastes amazing!