BY PROGRESSO

Progresso® Traditional 99% Fat Free Chicken Noodle Soup.
Quality foods.
90 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Laurie P.
It is so hard to believe that this soup is so low on calories. It is really filling and has nice chunks of chicken and large noodles to make it so satisfying. I eat a lot of soup for lunch in the winter with a roll and salad. I find it warms me, fills me up, while keeping my weight in check.
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
I always stock up on this particular soup. Every time I get sick this stuff hits the spot and makes me feel so much better especially with allergies and sinus problems when I'm stuffed up and my throats hurts, it seems to make it all better for a little while. Plus it tastes amazing!
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Foodie Expert
So yummy on a cold winter day or when your just not feeling good. Yummy even when you do feel good and plenty for a meal. Always keep some in the cabinet. Worth the price and I recommend. And can never go wrong on a low fat meal!
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you just need a good ole classic soup. That's exactly what this is. I usually add a little red pepper flakes for a kick of flavor. It's very healthy and I never feel guilty after I have my soup.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't really know how this differs from other normal kinds of the same soup because I can't really tell the difference, but I do know that I like it. I just wish that there were more noodles.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Chicken Noodle Soup? It's a childhood staple. Progresso soup does it BEST! I love this. It's also great for weight loss! Thank me later ladies
Nicole M.
Foodie Expert
For whatever reason, my three year old is on a soup binge. Progresso has enough variety to keep him interested and me knowing he is getting all food groups.
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
This is my go to lunch when I'm in a hurry it's delicious ­čśő and very filling and for just $1.50 at Walmart you can't say no!
Melany S.
Robstown, TX
The absolutely best thing too eat when I have a cold or just need something warm to eat on a cold day.
Alisha C.
Minford, OH
My favorite soup. Great quality. Seasonings are pretty good. Fills me up on cold day. Family loves