GroceryPantryProgresso
Soup, Traditional, Chicken Noodle Soup, 19 oz Can

Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Noodle Soup, 19 oz Can

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Chicken Noodle Soup is THE classic go-to when you want a hot bowl of comfort food � made with all white meat chicken and lots of flavor.

Has anyone tried this?
[product:progressotm-traditional-chicken-noodle-soup] ? Que tal es su sabor? es buena?
How much is a case of this product ?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Noodle Soup, 19 oz Can!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Noodle Soup, 19 oz Can uploaded by Melissa B.
My daughter loves this soup!!! The loves the noodles and the veggies in it and she especially loves drinking the broth through a straw (she’s 5 🙃). It’s a bit high in sodium for my liking, but it’s a great source of protein and the broth is very nutritious. Overall, I definitely recommend Progresso soups!
Angelica  O.
Apple Valley, CA
I really do enjoy the flavor to this this chicken soup but the reason for a 3 star is because I find the chicken tasting a lil chewy , which is not my fav:/
Eric P.
Albuquerque, NM
Great soup when you're sick! Great balance of liquid and actual solid food!
Great soup when you're sick! Great balance of liquid and actual solid food!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
For a canned soup, it's good. When I don't have time to cook and we need something quick, we grab this. Especially when in sick or have a cold, it's worth it to have in the house. The noodle, soup base and chicken is good, the carrot mushy though. And yes I would recommend it.
tina N.
Harvey, LA
Not my favorite. My boyfriend purchased these on sale and thought they’d be good for a rainy day. They need a lot of enhancement. I would just rather spend the hour to make my own chicken stock and soup!
Denise  P.
Greenville, NC
Yummy. I enjoy a good bowl of soup, and Progresso doesn’t disappoint. Tasty tender chunks of chicken with big homestyle noodles that take me back to my childhood. The broth is rich and flavorful not too salty or bland, just right. This is one of the soups that you can always find in my pantry.
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,031 reviews
Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Noodle Soup, 19 oz Can uploaded by Alisha  S.
I get this when it’s cold and every once in awhile .smells good and taste good but gets cold fast.its not filling makes me still hungry afterwards.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
This soup is really great especially if you’re sick it has great flavor I love it as a quick meal
Nikki M.
Winfield, KS
If you want homemade chicken noodle soup and either too lazy or sick to make it (like I am right now..) purchase this! It really hits the spot and with some crackers it's basically heaven! #flufighter
Crystal  M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My 3 year old loves these. These are so far the only thing she eats “veggies” in since sadly I can’t cook to save my life haha but we are working on that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosynel A.
Miami Beach, FL
il y a 3 ans
Rachel H. il y a 2 ans
Progresso es una de mis sopas favoritas y siempre están a la venta!