BY PROGRESSO

An abundance of high-quality, flavorful ingredients are used to make great-tasting Progresso soups.

Progresso Soup Traditional Chicken Noodle
  • "If you are in a hurry or u didnt have time to cook this soups work wounder i love the chicken noodle soup it tastes like i just made it " in 77 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of soups in general, especially canned soups, but Progresso has a surprisingly great flavor and I find the soups quite filling." in 29 reviews
  • "if i was in college them maybe i would get these often.evertime i try them there just too salty i should try the low sodium.to me there old people food lol" in 17 reviews
  • "While most Progresso soups are not vegetarian-friendly, they do have a pretty good selection of options for vegetarians." in 15 reviews
  • "mmmm.....well when i fist tasted the clam chowder soup....its so salty and not as close as a real clam chowder." in 15 reviews
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I love Progresso Soup. When I am rushing or just want a light meal I just open one can, put it in the bowl and heat it in the microwave. The taste is just fine to me, not too salty or overwhelming in any way. I find it satisfying so I don't crave anymore food after eating one can of this. Also I love how it's not high in calories and since I am watching the calories of what I eat right now, this is a plus for me.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm not a fan of canned soups unless putting them in casserole. But this brand has decent soup. It's more expensive, but worth it. If I was craving chicken soup (that isn't homemade), this might be in my top 3 picks to choose from.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Progression chicken noodle soup is the only brand of soup that I will eat for it taste nothing like Campbell. This has little spices and vegetables that are drenched in the broth that you barely even recognize them being there for people who don’t like veggies. This is perfect for when you feel sick.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love having this soup around when I’m sick. The flavor is great and I find that it has a good amount of noodles, chicken and veggies. I love to eat it with crackers.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
This is my fav canned Chicken noodle soup! I love it because it has vegetables in it, I don’t eat it often because of the high amount of sodium that comes with canned soups. But on a cold day, I definitely warm me up a can and indulge.
Lanie W.
This is a great soup to eat when you are sick or it is cold outside. I also eat this when I need a quick lunch at work and I can just put the can in my lunch box and go. Very good flavor! I usually purchase this at Walmart.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product from Progresso! I always have a can or two in my cupboard! Tastes like homemade! Easy lunch or supper choice. Serve with a sandwich and you are set!
Megan W.
Love this soup. It’s so good. The chicken taste great. The broth had good flavor. Love the big peace’s of pats and chunks of vegetables. It’s affordable and taste great. Definitely will purchase again.
Sarah S.
Great soup from a can. If you can’t make it homemade, this is a great option. Noodles aren’t mushy, and the broth is very flavorful. Always proved good, and a must have for flu season
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I am not a fan of canned soups, but there are like three flavors of Progresso that I love. Its the only canned soup I like. This one is good. I like the wide noodles, its probably while I like it so much. I just add little dry basil, parsley, black pepper, and a squeeze of lemon and this is great. I know each can is a serving of 2, but most people drink an entire one on their own. Sometimes I can and other times I can't. I suffer from chronic pain and migraine and this is what I have in my pantry when I can;t tolerate food but need something to that I can take my medicine. It doesn't taste like processed food. I just have to season it to taste.
Elizabeth W.
Which Progresso soup is your favorite?
Misty A.
Campbells or Progresso?
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever added a little tabasco to this soup?
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
Do you think progresso soup taste like homemade soup or progresso soup better then your lol ????
Melissa E.
Brewster, MA
Does anyone feel like these soups can be a little too salty? Ever tried the lower sodium/light versions? Do they lack in flavor in comparison?