BY GENERAL MILLS

An abundance of high-quality, flavorful ingredients are used to make great-tasting Progresso soups.

Progresso Soup Traditional Chicken Noodle
  • "If you are in a hurry or u didnt have time to cook this soups work wounder i love the chicken noodle soup it tastes like i just made it " in 77 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of soups in general, especially canned soups, but Progresso has a surprisingly great flavor and I find the soups quite filling." in 29 reviews
  • "if i was in college them maybe i would get these often.evertime i try them there just too salty i should try the low sodium.to me there old people food lol" in 17 reviews
  • "mmmm.....well when i fist tasted the clam chowder soup....its so salty and not as close as a real clam chowder." in 15 reviews
  • "While most Progresso soups are not vegetarian-friendly, they do have a pretty good selection of options for vegetarians." in 15 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a huge fan of soup, but I usually don't like any of the canned varieties because they always seem very salty/not very fresh to me. I do love Progresso though, particularly the chicken noodle soup! It's a great quick lunch when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to really throw something together, and it doesn't taste over-processed or like it's loaded with sodium. I always have a few cans in my pantry, definitely recommended!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Disappointing, I love their Italian meatball soup but not the chicken noodle. The chicken chunks while big are not much more than globs of fat and connective tissue. Pretty big let down considering the price of a can. There is not much in the way of flavor at all - bland with a sour aftertaste! Do yourself a favor and make homemade or try a different brand!
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
This soup is my go to when I'm sick with a cold. It has the right amount of broth to noodle ratio. Sometimes soup either has too much broth or not enough but this one is great. Also the price point is pretty right on with other soups. Only down fall is a lot of sodium.
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
On of my favorite canned soups especially the low sodium ones. i make it for me and my grandmother. love to stock up in the winter. I'm usually really busy with work and these are teLly convenient to make during the week.
Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
Esta marca de sopa de lata le encanta a mi familia, ya que es muy rica y además contiene vegetales los noodles no saben a harina y el pollo sabe rico, vale la pena el valor y lo puedo encontrar en casi todas las tiendas .
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite soup in the entire world it helps me when I'm sick and definitely makes my tummy feel better plus it's super super yummy
Stephanie M.
I always get full off of one can, this is so good ,especially if you're sick or if its a cold day and you want something quick and easy
Claire R.
This is definitely a go-to soup for me during rainy or sick days. There's so much flavor. The only drawback is it being a tad salty.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This is a great option to have to bring to work for lunch. Only downside is the amount of sodium, but most soups have that problem .
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This noodle soup is alright, when you put too much water it tastes plain but when you put less water it taste too chicken noodlely.
Elizabeth W.
Which Progresso soup is your favorite?
Misty A.
Foodie Expert
Campbells or Progresso?
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever added a little tabasco to this soup?
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
Do you think progresso soup taste like homemade soup or progresso soup better then your lol ????
Melissa E.
Brewster, MA
Does anyone feel like these soups can be a little too salty? Ever tried the lower sodium/light versions? Do they lack in flavor in comparison?