The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Gluten Free Chicken Cheese Enchilada Soup has no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. it is made with White Meat Chicken with No Antibiotics Ever.

What flavors are similar to this?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor, Gluten Free, 18.5 oz Can!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Blanc, MI
I never really buy can soups but I saw this one at the store and it looked interesting to me. I decided to give it a try and it’s pretty good. Very creamy and filling. The only thing I would say is it needs some more seasoning. It’s something that’s quick, easy, and filling and worth a shot for sure.
Dothan
This soup taste great and it doesn’t have msg so many soups do and it’s gluten free which is great because most in my family are gluten sensitive. The price for this soup is great. I love that I can read all the ingredients.
Illinois USA
Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor, Gluten Free, 18.5 oz Can uploaded by Megan D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soup is amazing. I absolutely love it and I enjoy it alone or with tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream on top. It’s great when you’re not feeling well, it’s great just for a dinner or lunch, it goes great with Mexican food as well or even as a dip. The best part is it isn’t that many calories and it’s gluten-free. I highly recommend the soup. Another fun way to eat it is out of a bread bowl. I yum totally 😋 delicious!Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor, Gluten Free, 18.5 oz Can
Shawnee, OK
Our whole family has chosen to go gluten-free to show support for a member of our family but it has not been easy until #Progresso Thank you Jesus!!! Their GF soups, especially this one helps my recipes retain their textures to the best of their ability and that is HUGE!! We LOVE Progresso for making out #glutenFree transition easier one can of soup at a time of
Crisfield, MD
I am gluten free and this is one of the few soups I can eat and it tastes great most gluten free stuff tastes like dirt I mean literally like it has dirt in it because of the thickness agent but this soup was so good I buy out the shelf every time
Port Charlotte, Fl
Not my favorite flavor but it tastes good. I have Celiac disease so anything gluten free is my best friend! A lower sodium option would great on the GF soups. Flavor is good butvagain not my favorite. Definitely recommend to those especially with Celiac since other brands of GF soup are more expensive
Progresso Traditional Gluten-free Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor Soup tastes great. I have to eat gluten free so it was nice to have a tasty option. I would like to see more gluten free options but would also like dairy free. Dairy upsets me stomach but I ate this anyway and it tasted great.
Hollister, CA
Great tasting soup with not too much salt and sodium. I keep a can or two at my desk for lunchtimes during the week when I am too busy to go out to lunch. It is so easy to pop in the microwave and heat up for a great tasting and easy lunch meal. My only complaint is that I usually have to add some hot sauce to spice it up a bit. Other that that, it is one of my standbys!
Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup is my husband's favorite. I pick this up at our local grocery store, HEB. During the winter he will take this with him to work 2 or 3 days a week. The con on this is it has more salt than I would eat but my husband loves it.
This is a flavorful soup, and it's great for something that comes in a can. I've also used it with a sauce for chicken enchiladas, but it's nice on its own, too. It's great for a cheap lunch, especially on chilly days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...