Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chickarina Soup, 19 oz Can

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Chickarina Soup has No Colors From Artificial Sources or Artificial Flavors. It is Made with White Meat Chicken with No Antibiotics Ever.

Is this sausage in the soup?
Is this sausage in the soup?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chickarina Soup, 19 oz Can!
Oklahoma City, OK
A friend got me to try progresso chicken soup and life has not been the same since. I have not bought campbell's since my experience. Flavorful and inexpensive. Definitely a must have
Somerdale
Quick easy and delicious. I love progreso for an easy dinner option. With the inter months I love cozying and having a bowl of soup and then children's is great for that.
I am obsessed with this soup. Chicken and mini meatballs. Perfect pasta. Very filling for a quick meal or daily for lunch. I would suggest everyone to try this soup.
Forked River, NJ
Progresso Traditional Chickarina soup has the taste of a homemade soup that was freshly cooked. It doesnt have a salty taste and is a great comfort food.
Drexel hill, PA
Live this when I’m sick. Usually make my own soups, but always have a couple of cans on hand for when we need chicken soup. Never seems to go on sale.
Progresso soups are so good and this soup is EXTREMELY tasty! I love coming home after work and making this soup in the microwave, cheap and delicous
Conneaut, OH
I didn't have exactly this flavor of the soup but overall progresso is my go to soup. It's not too much liquid or vice versa and definitely work it.
i had this once when i didn't feel good and it was so good. It felt refreshing to me since i didn't any food for a while. it has amazing flavor!!
I only eat it when I'm sick, that's my go to. Easy to cook, and good tasting. Feeds 2-3 people a can. Has vegetables and it's creamy inside.
Theodore, AL
love this soup it is such a great twist on my favorite classic chicken noodles with the yummy meatballs and round tiny noodles I love it