Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chickarina Soup, 19 oz Can

The Progresso Traditional Soups are pretty special. They're the classics. The favorites. All made with quality ingredients and years of practice to get it just right. This traditional Chickarina Soup has No Colors From Artificial Sources or Artificial Flavors. It is Made with White Meat Chicken with No Antibiotics Ever.

Is this sausage in the soup?
Is this sausage in the soup?
Start your review of Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chickarina Soup, 19 oz Can!
Micco, FL
chickarina!! love this for 50 years remember it as a kid i still love it my husband actually bought me a case of it i always keep progresso soups on hand for hurricaine season hearty and healthy great quality better than the other variety's out here
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
I typically make homemade soup BUT when I’m crunched for time, this soup is our go to. My 6 year old daughter loves it! Plenty of pasta and meatballs! I do add salt and pepper and a bit of fresh herbs to liven it up.
Columbia, SC
This is my absolute favorite soup and i always have a can of it in my pantry it is the best soup and I’ve been eating it forever and it’s extremely good of you add some grated cheese to the broth. I would recommend this strongly
Nothing is as great as homemade soup, however I always get in the mood for chickarina!!! I don’t know what it is but this soup is so good. It’s one of the only canned soups that I purchase. Filling and yummy!
This soup was pretty good. I enjoyed the meatballs and the small pasta, which had a good texture to them. The broth was rich in flavour, and not too salty. The only part I didn't care for was the chunks of chicken meat, which felt unnecessary since there was already meatballs, and also the chicken seemed to be very low grade and rubbery. I picked it all out because I didn't want it in me. The vegetables on the other hand were seemingly better in quality.
Belton, SC
Progresso Soup, Traditional, Chickarina Soup, 19 oz Can uploaded by Dana M.
I LOVE this soup! It is my go to for a light soup that tastes great. I take it for lunch and eat it as a side for a staple meal. Maybe even add in some shredded chicken for a little heartier taste! Price point is awesome and it feels wholesome to eat but not too heavy. Yummy yummy!!! The pearl pasta has a neat texture and is fun to eat. The chicken meatballs are filling and the carrots add a great earthy note to the broth that I could honestly drink alone. This is adult chicken noodle at its finest!!!
Progresso always does a good job, but their chickarina is my favorite. Its a bit pricier, but definitely worth it if you can get it on sale. We always have some on hand at home. Heat it up, eat it, and be full, warm and happy about life. The low sodium and low fat options are surprisingly just as good! Highly recommended.
A soup I've been eating since I was a little kid, and still do today. So yummy!! Love the little noodles and meatballs. Filling soup without feeling too heavy. Great for the colder months.
I love this soup! It is so good like an italian meatball soup with chicken. Only problem is I can NEVER find it!!! I found it once in Target but I can never find it in a grocery store.
Jersey City, NJ
I love soup! I can eat it all year long. This one is one of my favorites. The little chicken meatballs and real chicken pieces that are in this soup is so filling. The vegetables are hearty and the little pasta bits are all delious.